Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
Azets Aberdeen Hires AAB Audit Specialist as Associate Director
Matthew has extensive experience auditing businesses in the O&G, food and drink, construction, manufacturing, retail and family business sectors. He is also one of Scotland’s leading experts in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and UKGAAP (UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice).
He joins the Aberdeen office of Azets from Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP, where he was a senior manager and a member of both the food and drink and family business teams.
Commenting on his appointment, Azets Regional Managing Partner David Booth said: “We are delighted that Matthew has decided to join Azets from AAB. His technical expertise and sector experience was exactly what we were looking for as we look to grow our audit service line across the North-East of Scotland. Matthew will play an key role as we grow the business and a central role in the day to day running of our audit service line. Matthew has the ability to progress quickly within the firm and we are looking forward to welcoming him to our new offices in Albyn Place”.
The Aberdeen office of Azets recently announced plans to create a further 20 jobs or more by 2023 in a range of positions, from trainees to senior posts.
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY
- 5 Employment Law Seminars in 5 Days
- Proposed Development at West Kinfauns
- Local Business Supports Freelancers in Growing Virtual Sector
- £7Million Global Screen Fund Launched
- Government Spending Highest Since WWII
- Scottish Government Daily Update 24th April 2021
- Colombian Market and Opportunities for Scottish Business
- Family Reunions at Balhousie
- Scottish Government Toolkit - Helping Your Business Open Safely
- Blackadders - This isn’t just any trade mark infringement…
- Scottish Government Coronavirus Update Tuesday 20th April 2021
- Moving to Level 3
- Lockdown restrictions continue to be eased
- Voyager closes £874,000 crowdfunding round 35 days early due to oversubscription