Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
Azets Aberdeen Hires AAB Audit Specialist as Associate Director
Matthew has extensive experience auditing businesses in the O&G, food and drink, construction, manufacturing, retail and family business sectors. He is also one of Scotland’s leading experts in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and UKGAAP (UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice).
He joins the Aberdeen office of Azets from Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP, where he was a senior manager and a member of both the food and drink and family business teams.
Commenting on his appointment, Azets Regional Managing Partner David Booth said: “We are delighted that Matthew has decided to join Azets from AAB. His technical expertise and sector experience was exactly what we were looking for as we look to grow our audit service line across the North-East of Scotland. Matthew will play an key role as we grow the business and a central role in the day to day running of our audit service line. Matthew has the ability to progress quickly within the firm and we are looking forward to welcoming him to our new offices in Albyn Place”.
The Aberdeen office of Azets recently announced plans to create a further 20 jobs or more by 2023 in a range of positions, from trainees to senior posts.
- UK Government announces £167 million green technologies boost
- Phased Return to Non-Essential Offices - Draft Guidance
- Space launches from UK to start in 2022
- £3.75 million to improve rural connectivity
- Scotland’s response to the COVID-19 crisis in India
- Charity Trustees Should Not Be Afraid of Acting in Good Faith
- Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
- New Micro Enterprise Fund
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly