Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
Azets Aberdeen Hires AAB Audit Specialist as Associate Director
Matthew has extensive experience auditing businesses in the O&G, food and drink, construction, manufacturing, retail and family business sectors. He is also one of Scotland’s leading experts in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and UKGAAP (UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice).
He joins the Aberdeen office of Azets from Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP, where he was a senior manager and a member of both the food and drink and family business teams.
Commenting on his appointment, Azets Regional Managing Partner David Booth said: “We are delighted that Matthew has decided to join Azets from AAB. His technical expertise and sector experience was exactly what we were looking for as we look to grow our audit service line across the North-East of Scotland. Matthew will play an key role as we grow the business and a central role in the day to day running of our audit service line. Matthew has the ability to progress quickly within the firm and we are looking forward to welcoming him to our new offices in Albyn Place”.
The Aberdeen office of Azets recently announced plans to create a further 20 jobs or more by 2023 in a range of positions, from trainees to senior posts.
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors