Self-Isolation Support Grant
Low-income workers in Scotland may be eligible for a £500 Self Isolation Support Grant if they are told by Test and Protect to self-isolate due to coronavirus (COVID-19). Both employees and self-employed individuals are eligible.
You can only apply for this grant through your local council. You can do this any time during the 28 days from the date you start to self-isolate.
After the council checks your information, they'll contact you with the outcome. If you're awarded the grant, you should get a payment within 3 working days.
To apply, you need to give your local council:
- a bank statement
- proof of low income if you do not claim benefits
- proof of employment or self-employment
You'll also need to allow Test and Protection share your information with your local council.
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council