Self-Isolation Support Grant
Low-income workers in Scotland may be eligible for a £500 Self Isolation Support Grant if they are told by Test and Protect to self-isolate due to coronavirus (COVID-19). Both employees and self-employed individuals are eligible.
You can only apply for this grant through your local council. You can do this any time during the 28 days from the date you start to self-isolate.
After the council checks your information, they'll contact you with the outcome. If you're awarded the grant, you should get a payment within 3 working days.
To apply, you need to give your local council:
- a bank statement
- proof of low income if you do not claim benefits
- proof of employment or self-employment
You'll also need to allow Test and Protection share your information with your local council.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May