Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, South of Scotland Enterprise and Skills Development Scotland are working together to deliver the Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme, which will run until March 2022.
1st course starting 31st Aug 2021. Scottish-Tourism-Leadership-Programme
This course, fully-funded for successful applicants through Scottish Government, will help your destination respond. It will cover:
- Place and destination leadership and development
- Understanding the importance of the holistic nature of the end to end customer journey
- Understanding market trends and drivers (such as digital and sustainability)
- The critical need to enhance market resilience for innovation, visitor experience and product development.
There will be a particular focus on recovery and resilience, and the response to tourism's role in Scotland's net zero ambitions.
The course content, case studies and speakers will be customised to reflect the focus of eight specific markets.
To apply and find out more info on the programme follow the link:
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer