Scottish Government Daily Update 24th March 2021
This update from the Scottish Government directs businesses to the most up to date information on COVID-19 as we move forward with our economic response.
The Find Business Support website has information on all the support available to businesses that have been affected by COVID-19 restrictions. We would encourage businesses to check the website for more information on what support they are eligible for and how they can apply.
Today at First Minister’s Questions, the First Minister gave an update on COVID-19 statistics and vaccination data. Read the full statement here.
As you will be aware, the Scottish Parliamentary pre-election period begins on Thursday (25 March) and runs until the election to the Scottish Parliament takes place on 6 May 2021 and this places some restrictions on the activities of civil servants.
Our response to COVID-19 is on-going and throughout this period we will only issue these updates on an ‘as necessary’ basis to signpost you towards any new and essential information published.
The Scottish Government’s timetable for easing restrictions has been published. The timetable sets out how and when we plan to lift the current coronavirus restrictions over the coming weeks and months.
Safer workplace guidance is released on a sectoral basis and can be found here.
The NHS Inform coronavirus webpage is the fastest way for people to get the latest health advice and information.
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure
- Coronavirus in Care Homes: Balhousie Care Group reveals three months of mixed messages