Scottish Government Daily Update 24th March 2021
This update from the Scottish Government directs businesses to the most up to date information on COVID-19 as we move forward with our economic response.
The Find Business Support website has information on all the support available to businesses that have been affected by COVID-19 restrictions. We would encourage businesses to check the website for more information on what support they are eligible for and how they can apply.
Today at First Minister’s Questions, the First Minister gave an update on COVID-19 statistics and vaccination data. Read the full statement here.
As you will be aware, the Scottish Parliamentary pre-election period begins on Thursday (25 March) and runs until the election to the Scottish Parliament takes place on 6 May 2021 and this places some restrictions on the activities of civil servants.
Our response to COVID-19 is on-going and throughout this period we will only issue these updates on an ‘as necessary’ basis to signpost you towards any new and essential information published.
The Scottish Government’s timetable for easing restrictions has been published. The timetable sets out how and when we plan to lift the current coronavirus restrictions over the coming weeks and months.
Safer workplace guidance is released on a sectoral basis and can be found here.
The NHS Inform coronavirus webpage is the fastest way for people to get the latest health advice and information.
- VAT annual adjustments - it's time to act to ensure claims are maximised
- How to make Health & Safety a Priority for your Business
- PoP Feature: Past of Perthshire - Perth: Scenic Setting and Evolution
- UK inflation rises at fastest rate for 40 years as food costs jump
- Scottish tourism bookings down as cost-of-living crisis bites
- Second rail strike to go ahead on Thursday as talks break down
- NFU Mutual Perth Recognised for Exceptional Service and Performance
- Jane Spiers Appointed as New Chair of the National Theatre of Scotland
- Stagecoach buses and coaches ready to keep Britain on the move during rail strikes
- Methods of Payment & Letters of Credit
- Incoterms 2020
- Bank of England Briefing
- Space Suppliers Summit Glasgow
- Commuters Switching to Cars Face Record UK Petrol Prices to Fill Up
- Spirit of the Highlands and Islands Campaign Launched
- UK Faces Biggest Rail Strike In 30 Years
- Funding Update from Invest In Perth and June Bulletin
- Bank of England, Agency for Scotland Briefing, 23rd June 2022
- The latest Perth & Kinross Economic Data summary published
- Rail strike to halt 90% of ScotRail train services
- Nicola Sturgeon unveils case for Scottish independence
- Balbeggie care home worker shows off his art skills in Channel 4 reality show
- Outstanding students celebrated in prizegiving ceremony
- Everest Inn, Perth, scoops Curry Restaurant of the Year Award at Scottish Curry Awards