Scottish Government Daily Update 24th March 2021
This update from the Scottish Government directs businesses to the most up to date information on COVID-19 as we move forward with our economic response.
The Find Business Support website has information on all the support available to businesses that have been affected by COVID-19 restrictions. We would encourage businesses to check the website for more information on what support they are eligible for and how they can apply.
Today at First Minister’s Questions, the First Minister gave an update on COVID-19 statistics and vaccination data. Read the full statement here.
As you will be aware, the Scottish Parliamentary pre-election period begins on Thursday (25 March) and runs until the election to the Scottish Parliament takes place on 6 May 2021 and this places some restrictions on the activities of civil servants.
Our response to COVID-19 is on-going and throughout this period we will only issue these updates on an ‘as necessary’ basis to signpost you towards any new and essential information published.
The Scottish Government’s timetable for easing restrictions has been published. The timetable sets out how and when we plan to lift the current coronavirus restrictions over the coming weeks and months.
Safer workplace guidance is released on a sectoral basis and can be found here.
The NHS Inform coronavirus webpage is the fastest way for people to get the latest health advice and information.
- COVID 19 Business Support and Continuity Tourism Fund
- SCC: Economic recovery at risk as COVID concerns curtail business growth
- Taxi and Private Hire Driver and Operator Support Fund 2022
- Nightclub Closure Fund
- Crowd restrictions lifted for outdoor events
- ScotWind offshore auction raises £700m
- Introduction to Excel Full Details and Booking
- The DigitalBoost Development Grant has reopened
- Perth event is designed to support the recovery of tourism businesses
- Challenging year ahead as Azets unveils decade of Scots' corporate insolvencies stats
- Latest Coronavirus Statistics
- Advice Direct Scotland
- CodeClan announces funding with more than 100 places available for 2022
- Scotland's population projected to peak in 2028
- World Bank warns global economy faces grim outlook
- £9 million to mitigate impacts of Omicron for tourism
- PCLF conference
- Complete storytelling workshops
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce respond to the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 Update - 11th January 2022
- Complete Storytelling workshops: events to support tourism's recovery
- Perth City Leadership Forum Conference - 21st January 2022
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 11 January 2022
- Deadlines approaching: Fully Funded Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Self-Isolation FAQs - Summary of changes from 6 January