Scottish Government Daily Update 24th March 2021
This update from the Scottish Government directs businesses to the most up to date information on COVID-19 as we move forward with our economic response.
The Find Business Support website has information on all the support available to businesses that have been affected by COVID-19 restrictions. We would encourage businesses to check the website for more information on what support they are eligible for and how they can apply.
Today at First Minister’s Questions, the First Minister gave an update on COVID-19 statistics and vaccination data. Read the full statement here.
As you will be aware, the Scottish Parliamentary pre-election period begins on Thursday (25 March) and runs until the election to the Scottish Parliament takes place on 6 May 2021 and this places some restrictions on the activities of civil servants.
Our response to COVID-19 is on-going and throughout this period we will only issue these updates on an ‘as necessary’ basis to signpost you towards any new and essential information published.
The Scottish Government’s timetable for easing restrictions has been published. The timetable sets out how and when we plan to lift the current coronavirus restrictions over the coming weeks and months.
Safer workplace guidance is released on a sectoral basis and can be found here.
The NHS Inform coronavirus webpage is the fastest way for people to get the latest health advice and information.
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY