Scottish Government Daily Update 24th April 2021
This update from the Scottish Government directs businesses towards the most up to date information on COVID-19.
The Find Business Support website has details of support and guidance for businesses that have been affected by the pandemic.
Changes to COVID-19 restrictions come into effect from Monday (26 April). Hospitality venues such as cafés, pubs and restaurants can reopen, along with tourist accommodation. Non-essential retail outlets and close contact services such as beauty salons can also reopen, along with indoor attractions and public buildings such as galleries, museums and libraries.
All parts of the country will move to Level 3 and remaining travel restrictions within Scotland will be lifted and travel within the UK will be permitted for any purpose.
An Advice Card for everyone at work highlighting key ventilation practice has also been published.
A self-assessment tool is available to help workplaces evaluate the effectiveness of their COVID-19 control measures. While not mandatory, the tool is designed to provide assurances that all necessary mitigating measures are in place. A checklist can be downloaded as part of the tool.
The Scottish Government’s timetable for easing restrictions has been published. The timetable sets out how and when we plan to lift the current coronavirus restrictions over the coming weeks and months.
Safer workplace guidance is released on a sectoral basis and can be found here.
The NHS Inform coronavirus webpage is the fastest way for people to get the latest health advice and information.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer