Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
Interest from traders at this year's Scottish Game Fair has been "staggering", say the event's organisers.
The Scottish Game Fair, which is in association with NFU Mutual, takes place at Scone Palace Parklands on July 5-7, has attracted such big names as Swarovski and The Edinburgh Watch Company. They will be part of an impressive line-up of more than 500 traders over the three-day event, which celebrates all things conservation and countryside. Whether it's hunting, shooting, fishing or food you're after, the Scottish Game Fair has something for everyone.
Always a big draw for visitors is the Fair's food hall, which this year welcomes a raft of new and impressive traders, while the cookery theatre will host a number of new chefs who will be showcasing their skills in demonstrations all weekend long.
Together with exhibitors, competitions, country sports activities, a revamped main ring programme as well as a food hall and Cookery Theatre, the 31st Scottish Game Fair is shaping up to be the best yet, say its organisers.
Hugo Straker, Chairman of the Scottish Game Fair, said:
"We are delighted with the staggering response we're getting from traders this year, all of whom share our excitement about this year's Scottish Game Fair. I'm proud that this event improves its offering year on year, creating something that tens of thousands of visitors can enjoy."
Proceeds from the Scottish Game Fair go to fund the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust Scotland's charitable work in Scotland to raise vital funds for wildlife conservation science.
Tickets are on sale via the website www.scottishfair.com
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021