Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
Interest from traders at this year's Scottish Game Fair has been "staggering", say the event's organisers.
The Scottish Game Fair, which is in association with NFU Mutual, takes place at Scone Palace Parklands on July 5-7, has attracted such big names as Swarovski and The Edinburgh Watch Company. They will be part of an impressive line-up of more than 500 traders over the three-day event, which celebrates all things conservation and countryside. Whether it's hunting, shooting, fishing or food you're after, the Scottish Game Fair has something for everyone.
Always a big draw for visitors is the Fair's food hall, which this year welcomes a raft of new and impressive traders, while the cookery theatre will host a number of new chefs who will be showcasing their skills in demonstrations all weekend long.
Together with exhibitors, competitions, country sports activities, a revamped main ring programme as well as a food hall and Cookery Theatre, the 31st Scottish Game Fair is shaping up to be the best yet, say its organisers.
Hugo Straker, Chairman of the Scottish Game Fair, said:
"We are delighted with the staggering response we're getting from traders this year, all of whom share our excitement about this year's Scottish Game Fair. I'm proud that this event improves its offering year on year, creating something that tens of thousands of visitors can enjoy."
Proceeds from the Scottish Game Fair go to fund the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust Scotland's charitable work in Scotland to raise vital funds for wildlife conservation science.
Tickets are on sale via the website www.scottishfair.com
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair
- Lifetime allowance tax could trap more than a million pension savers
- Confidence among Scottish businesses dips
- GDPR Doomsday – A Year On
- Double appointment for Thorntons land and rural business team
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards