Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
Interest from traders at this year's Scottish Game Fair has been "staggering", say the event's organisers.
The Scottish Game Fair, which is in association with NFU Mutual, takes place at Scone Palace Parklands on July 5-7, has attracted such big names as Swarovski and The Edinburgh Watch Company. They will be part of an impressive line-up of more than 500 traders over the three-day event, which celebrates all things conservation and countryside. Whether it's hunting, shooting, fishing or food you're after, the Scottish Game Fair has something for everyone.
Always a big draw for visitors is the Fair's food hall, which this year welcomes a raft of new and impressive traders, while the cookery theatre will host a number of new chefs who will be showcasing their skills in demonstrations all weekend long.
Together with exhibitors, competitions, country sports activities, a revamped main ring programme as well as a food hall and Cookery Theatre, the 31st Scottish Game Fair is shaping up to be the best yet, say its organisers.
Hugo Straker, Chairman of the Scottish Game Fair, said:
"We are delighted with the staggering response we're getting from traders this year, all of whom share our excitement about this year's Scottish Game Fair. I'm proud that this event improves its offering year on year, creating something that tens of thousands of visitors can enjoy."
Proceeds from the Scottish Game Fair go to fund the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust Scotland's charitable work in Scotland to raise vital funds for wildlife conservation science.
Tickets are on sale via the website www.scottishfair.com
- LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair
- The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
- Perthshire businesses embrace work experience programme
- Enchanted Forest donates t-shirts to Mary's Meals Backpack Project
- GS Group unveils premier package
- Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
- Non-traditional trade marks
- Award-winning Chef launches new food business at Perth Show
- Trucking In Down the Shore Road
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels' Chairman & CEO Appointed Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant for Perth & Kinross
- Stagecoach East Scotland tackles loneliness in local communities
- Balhousie Care Group takes inter-generational links to new ‘lengths’ – in the form of a unique tartan
- It's Game On as this year's Scottish Game Fair kicks off at Scone Palace
- Bank of Scotland names new head of commercial banking
- Tayside solicitor wins coveted international award
- Scottish businesses struggling to grow amidst Brexit deadlock
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launches
- Crieff care home team scores a first for its dementia training
- Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
- Amanda Sword joins Balhousie Coupar Angus as new care home manager
- Stagecoach East Scotland supports 2019 Armed Forces Day with free travel
- Miller Hendry warns against not seeking advice early doors when selling a business
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn