Scottish Enterprise & AOG Energy - Virtual Mission
Scottish Enterprise are working with the organisers of AOG Energy to develop a bespoke virtual energy mission programme for Scottish supply chain companies.
Scottish Enterprise are working with the organisers of AOG Energy (formerly known as Australasian Oil & Gas) to develop a bespoke virtual energy mission programme to Western Australia for Scottish supply chain companies – ‘Scotland at AOG Energy’.
This will provide successful applicants with the opportunity to engage with the AOG Energy audience and content, in the absence of being able to attend the physical show in Perth, WA.
The virtual energy mission programme will include:
- Day 1 (19th April ) - Energy Industry in Australia Panel Session with GlobalScot
- Day 2 (22nd April) - Scotland at AOG Energy - Pre Mission Briefing
- Day 3 (29th April) - A unique opportunity to present your company’s Energy Transition capabilities to the AOG Energy audience and wider Australian energy sector. The hosting platform will include virtual exhibition space for participating companies to share additional content such as product information, case studies and other promotional material.
Wrapped around this programme will also be the opportunity to engage with pre-recorded content from the AOG Energy show in March 2021 which will include forward workplans from the major energy operators in Australia.
One of the main themes of AOG Energy this year is the Energy Transition. Australia has strong ambitions to significantly increase energy capacity over the next twenty years in the low carbon energy sector and is set to emerge as one of the leading locations for low carbon investment by the oil & gas industry globally. It is forecast that upstream operators will lead the way in shaping new strategies to capture the fast-growing market.
This event will provide opportunities for Scottish supply chain companies with products and services across a range of disciplines such as emissions reduction, carbon capture & storage, hydrogen production, wave and tidal energy, onshore and offshore wind, solar power, energy storage technologies, power electronics, systems integration/grid management, geothermal energy and decommissioning of oil & gas production assets.
The Scottish supply chain is in a strong position to target future energy sector opportunities in Australia and this Virtual Trade Mission provides a great opportunity to promote Scotland’s leading role in the energy transition, understand the energy landscape there and present solutions to future challenges.
Applications are welcome from companies based in Scotland who are:
- Open to actively engaging in or aspiring to make a contribution towards the Energy Transition agenda through the deployment of their products/services
- Able to articulate through a presentation how their products/services have or can contribute to the Energy Transition agenda in Australia
This unique opportunity is FREE to all successful applicants but spaces are limited.
How to apply
To be considered for this virtual energy mission to Western Australia you must have completed and submitted an application form by Wednesday 24th March 2021.
If you would like to speak to a trade specialist, just get in touch through our enquiry page.
Please let us know of your interest in this event and we will send you an application form.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions