Scottish Enterprise & AOG Energy - Virtual Mission
Scottish Enterprise are working with the organisers of AOG Energy to develop a bespoke virtual energy mission programme for Scottish supply chain companies.
Scottish Enterprise are working with the organisers of AOG Energy (formerly known as Australasian Oil & Gas) to develop a bespoke virtual energy mission programme to Western Australia for Scottish supply chain companies – ‘Scotland at AOG Energy’.
This will provide successful applicants with the opportunity to engage with the AOG Energy audience and content, in the absence of being able to attend the physical show in Perth, WA.
The virtual energy mission programme will include:
- Day 1 (19th April ) - Energy Industry in Australia Panel Session with GlobalScot
- Day 2 (22nd April) - Scotland at AOG Energy - Pre Mission Briefing
- Day 3 (29th April) - A unique opportunity to present your company’s Energy Transition capabilities to the AOG Energy audience and wider Australian energy sector. The hosting platform will include virtual exhibition space for participating companies to share additional content such as product information, case studies and other promotional material.
Wrapped around this programme will also be the opportunity to engage with pre-recorded content from the AOG Energy show in March 2021 which will include forward workplans from the major energy operators in Australia.
One of the main themes of AOG Energy this year is the Energy Transition. Australia has strong ambitions to significantly increase energy capacity over the next twenty years in the low carbon energy sector and is set to emerge as one of the leading locations for low carbon investment by the oil & gas industry globally. It is forecast that upstream operators will lead the way in shaping new strategies to capture the fast-growing market.
This event will provide opportunities for Scottish supply chain companies with products and services across a range of disciplines such as emissions reduction, carbon capture & storage, hydrogen production, wave and tidal energy, onshore and offshore wind, solar power, energy storage technologies, power electronics, systems integration/grid management, geothermal energy and decommissioning of oil & gas production assets.
The Scottish supply chain is in a strong position to target future energy sector opportunities in Australia and this Virtual Trade Mission provides a great opportunity to promote Scotland’s leading role in the energy transition, understand the energy landscape there and present solutions to future challenges.
Applications are welcome from companies based in Scotland who are:
- Open to actively engaging in or aspiring to make a contribution towards the Energy Transition agenda through the deployment of their products/services
- Able to articulate through a presentation how their products/services have or can contribute to the Energy Transition agenda in Australia
This unique opportunity is FREE to all successful applicants but spaces are limited.
How to apply
To be considered for this virtual energy mission to Western Australia you must have completed and submitted an application form by Wednesday 24th March 2021.
If you would like to speak to a trade specialist, just get in touch through our enquiry page.
Please let us know of your interest in this event and we will send you an application form.
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club
- MACNABS TRAINEE INTAKE INCREASES TO FOUR
- Ryder Cup Veteran Lawrie in Action at Blairgowrie
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax