Scottish Careers Week: 'Shape The Future' Webinar
10.30am-11.30am, Tuesday 16 November 2021
Developed in partnership by Scottish Chambers of Commerce (SCC), Skills Development Scotland (SDS), Young Person’s Guarantee (YPG) and MCR Pathways. Be a part of the inaugural Scottish Careers Week by signing up to this jointly delivered event for Scottish employers.
Over the course of this 1 hour Webinar, delegates will hear insights including benefits of joining the Young Person’s Guarantee, latest news, and support available through the National Transition Training Fund, and the work of MCR Pathways’ nationwide mentoring programme.
This session covers:
- YPG supporting Scotland’s businesses:
- A presentation to employers detailing the benefits of joining the YPG, what support is available and where to sign up.
- National Transition Training Fund:
- A presentation from SDS detailing support for those in work and support available for those transitioning into sectors with greatest skills needs
- Mentoring tomorrow’s talent today:
- A presentation on MCR Pathways mentoring programme detailing what’s involved, benefits for mentors and how to support.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and highlight to senior SCC and SDS representatives.
To get the latest news on what support is available through the National Transition Training Fund, and work on MCR Pathways’ nationwide mentoring programme, click here to register
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Deepen Dubai Connections at Landmark Bi-lateral Chamber Exchange
- COVID-19 Booster Programme
- First Minister’s COVID-19 Omicron Variant Briefing 10:30am 29/11/2021
- 'Back for the Future' Business Star Awards
- Scottish business taking green energy message to the world
- SCC respond to Scottish Government COVID-19 update
- PEST CONTROL FIRM TEES-UP NEW ROLE
- Scotland is Open
- Stagecoach announces free travel for veterans and military personnel across the UK on Remembrance Day and Remembrance Sunday
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels celebrates staff with a smile
- Perth based Carbon Financial is celebrating a landmark industry accolade
- Scottish Careers Week: 'Shape The Future' Webinar
- SCC Network - QEI Update
- Macnabs Will Aid Fundraising Event
- Pitlochry care home gets into the Autumn spirit with its own Tattie Bogle and a visit from Yarn Bombers
- KILMAC SPREADING ITS WINGS
- SCC Reaction to UK Budget 2021
- Plans for £33.8 million leisure-led development at Perthshire submitted to the Council
- Stephen Leckie honoured with HIT Industry Award 2021
- Thorntons Recruit Five New Solicitors
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club