Scotland is Open
Brand Scotland has launched a new nation brand campaign and the first brand marque for Scotland that aims to build awareness of the values that make Scotland a good global citizen and will inspire international audiences to live, work, visit, study, and do business.
Formed in 2018, Brand Scotland is the collective communications efforts of the Scottish Government, VisitScotland, SE/Scottish Development International, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Universities Scotland, Creative Scotland and Scotland Food & Drink to harness our energy, expertise and resources together and increase the impact of all our work in building Scotland’s global reputation and in order to stimulate renewed and sustainable opportunity. Our partners are sharing this campaign update with their networks and partners too so it might reach you more than once, but we wanted to share to be sure it reaches you.
Globally recognised for creativity and innovation, Scotland continue to lead from the front with a bold approach to nation branding with a fresh, creative, contemporary way of presenting our country, our values and the new single nation marque to share with the world what kind of nation we are and aspire to be in the future.
‘Scotland is Open’ Brand Launch
The new 80 second brand film called ‘Scotland is Open’ showcases our values (Welcoming, Generosity of Spirit, Pioneering, Determined, and Creative) in a way that is inspiring, has strong emotional appeal and can firmly position us as a ‘force for good’ representing an international outlook built on kindness, equality, fairness, and climate.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May