Scotland Coach Operators COVID19 Business Support and Continuity Fund Strand 2 – Applications Now Open
The Scotland Coach Operators – COVID-19 Business Support and Continuity Fund was created to provide financial support for Scottish based businesses in the coach tourism and coach private hire sector.
Strand 2 of the fund has been created following feedback from the industry that recognises a funding gap for coach operators with a lower percentage of their turnover coming from coach tourism/private coach hire.
The £1.6 million fund will support coach operators in Scotland whose turnover in 2019/20 from coach tourism/private coach hire made up more than 40% of their total turnover. A two-strand approach to grant funding is necessary to meet the needs of the coach sector:
- Strand 1 is currently closed for applications. It supported coach operators in Scotland with a business turnover equal to more than 55% of their total turnover.
- Strand 2 will be open to coach operators with a business turnover equal to more than 40% of their total turnover. It will open to applications from midday on 23 June and close on 30 June at 5pm.
The fund is being delivered on behalf of the Scottish Government by VisitScotland, with development, input and criteria setting from the Confederation of Passenger Transport. VisitScotland is the awarding body for this fund.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer