Scotland 5GCentre Innovation Challenge Live
The Scotland 5G Centre is delighted to announce the launch of their inaugural S5GConnect Innovation Challenge . The aim of the Shaping Digital Health and Social Care, Innovation Challenge is to support companies embrace the benefits of 5G technology by bringing new products and services into the supply chain (or closer to market), to meet the needs of the health and social care community.
These are the three key areas, related to Health and Social Care where the Challenge will focus on:
1 - Access to Health and Social Care
2 - Digital at Home to enable Home Monitoring and Self-Management
3 - Sharing Information and Transparency
The Innovation Challenge is open to UK registered organisations. The 3 winning organisations will access a raft of support from the Scotland 5G Centre including:
- A 12-15 week development program including virtual classes and on-site support
- Access to a cutting edge 5G testbed in Dumfries, located at The Crichton Campus.
- Full provision of 1.1 technical expertise to support your solutions technological development within a 5G environment provided by leading technical specialists.
- High level financial review of your product and the potential for growth in the 5G market to underpin a business case for further investment or development.
- Introduction / Interactions with users and potential customers following challenge completion.
- Ongoing access to S5GC business and technical support until March 2023 following completion of the challenge to further develop your product or service.
Applications for the challenge close 18th May 2022, 9:30am
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May