SCC Network - QEI Update
The Q4 2021 Quarterly Economic Indicator survey fieldwork begins on Monday 1st November – a opportunity for chamber members to share their perspective on trading conditions as the Scottish economy reopens and continues towards economic recovery.
The survey will be live from Monday 1st November to Monday 29th November.
Importance of the Quarterly Economic Indicator:
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce partners with the esteemed Fraser of Allander Institute to produce the Quarterly Economic Indicator (QEI). The survey is the longest running data series of its kind, which in turn provides a regular and respected insight into the fortunes of key Scottish sectors.
- The QEI focuses on key industrial areas – Manufacturing, Construction, Finance and Business Services, Tourism and Retail, measuring a number of indicators including business optimism, investment and performance to provide comprehensive understanding of the Scottish business landscape.
- A highly respected and influential publication, the QEI is consistently reported across the national media and commented on by senior Scottish business leaders.
- It plays an essential role in setting the business agenda and informing the most senior levels of government and policy making of the needs of local chambers and their members.
Click on the link below to complete the survey:
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May