Chamber Network Update - Coronavirus
As media coverage of the coronavirus increases, we felt it appropriate to share more up-to-date information since the update we shared on the 12th of February on this issue. Since the first positive case of coronavirus in Scotland was confirmed, the UK Government chaired a meeting of the government emergency COBR committee on the coronavirus outbreak to finalise a plan of counter-measures to the virus.
It is understandable that businesses are becoming more aware and cautious of the potential economic and human impacts of the virus. We continue to be watchful of further significant developments and will update you on these as they come. Below is a list of information and resources we have gathered, which we would encourage you to share within your own networks as we are doing to our collective membership:
- The UK Government Coronavirus: Action Plan published this week, that lays out the UKGOV’s plans to contain and mitigate the effects of the virus.
- The Scottish Government statement on its response to the first confirmed case in Scotland.
- The latest update from the UK Government with up-to-date advice and information for the public.
- UK Government advice for employers and businesses.
- The latest travel advice to the countries, cities & regions the SCC Network is looking to take trade missions to and from:
For any other country travel advice, please click here and search.
We will publish more updates as we receive them.
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure