SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
Commenting on the PM’s speech in London in which he outlined his view for a future trade deal with the EU, Dr Liz Cameron, Chief Executive of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce said:
‘’Government and business must work together as we set out our new trading relationships with the EU and the rest of the world.
‘’Scottish businesses realise that there are tough choices ahead but they are ready to contribute their expertise to ensure these negotiations succeed. The UK Government must deploy the talents and entrepreneurial spirit of Scottish industry at the decision-making table to ensure we achieve the best outcome for the country and the economy.’’
- Absent staff showing Coronavirus symptoms should be paid full wage’ urges Scots employment lawyer
- Scone Palace & Estates appoints a new Chief Executive
- PCC: International Trade Survey 2020 Q1
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Aberdein Considine strengthens Tayside Private Client team with Partner appointment
- Coupar Angus residents ‘step’ back in time with new music space
- UK Gov Updated China Travel Advice
- GS Group Backing Local Talent to Drive the Business Forward
- Private parking companies and the DVLA – why it’s you that’s in the wrong in the eyes of the law.
- SCC Comment on the draft Scottish Budget for 2020 - 21
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce reacts to mixed results of Holyrood rates vote
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: everything you need to know
- SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.
- Continued growth after expansion for leading law firm Thorntons
- Tax Avoidance Schemes and Liquidation
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Law and the differences in regimes as between Scotland and England & Wales
- Scone Palace gets into shape with a January Jog
- Buses Are Key To Making Our Communities Cleaner And Ensuring Our High Streets Thrive As Pivotal Year Begins
- 2020 starts with a bang for Employment Law
- The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
- Care Home resident and former St Johnstone FC scout welcomes his home team for visit
- Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
- Scone Palace opens doors to public to enjoy day of festive splendour