SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
Commenting on the PM’s speech in London in which he outlined his view for a future trade deal with the EU, Dr Liz Cameron, Chief Executive of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce said:
‘’Government and business must work together as we set out our new trading relationships with the EU and the rest of the world.
‘’Scottish businesses realise that there are tough choices ahead but they are ready to contribute their expertise to ensure these negotiations succeed. The UK Government must deploy the talents and entrepreneurial spirit of Scottish industry at the decision-making table to ensure we achieve the best outcome for the country and the economy.’’
- PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER TO LAUNCH “RECOVERY AND RESILIENCE PROGRAMME” AND MEMBERSHIP PROMOTIONS TO HELP REGION'S BUSINESSES THROUGH COVID-19
- Scone Palace to launch The Scottish Garden Show
- Balhousie Care Homes join in Live Gig from Singer Kate Nicoll
- Schools, Men's Shed and Local Businesses Provide Visors for Balhouse Care Group Staff
- Virtual youth work plan for PKC young people
- UK Government: Businesses to save up to £300 million Annually thanks to Climate Change Agreement Scheme Extension, 16 April 2020
- Preparing a Will for Yourself is a Potential DIY Disaster
- TV presenter Ade Adepitan and singer Elle Exxe send a special message to Arbroath care home
- Travelknowhow Scotland: Working From Home
- "Why it's OK to keep building your brand in a crisis - and how to do it"
- Social Enterprise Scotland: #GoodNewsScot – 11am to 12pm weekdays
- Crieff care home residents receive heartwarming message from Dumfries schoolgirl as she maintains intergenerational links during Coronavirus Crisis
- Resource Efficient Scotland re-branded to Energy Efficiency Business Support Service
- How To Keep Your Zoom Meetings Safe
- Wave FM Community Hub
- The kindness of local businesses lift spirits of care home teams across Balhousie Care Group
- “Circular economy development goes digital"
- New measures introduced for Right to Work checks – including video calls and accepting scanned documents Insight from Gurjit Pall, Immigration law specialist at Thorntons
- How the DVLA deployed a chatbot and improved customer engagement. 3 April 2020
- Balhousie Care Group develops staff app in record time as it ramps up communication in wake of Coronavirus
- Pup-tastic News for the Enchanted Forest Community Trust
- Thorntons Legal Updates - Coronavirus Latest Articles
- D C Thomson Media - Your Guide to Working From Home like a pro!
- Coronavirus: Army of Tayside and Fife volunteers emerges as thousands rally to help neighbours