SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
Commenting on the PM’s speech in London in which he outlined his view for a future trade deal with the EU, Dr Liz Cameron, Chief Executive of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce said:
‘’Government and business must work together as we set out our new trading relationships with the EU and the rest of the world.
‘’Scottish businesses realise that there are tough choices ahead but they are ready to contribute their expertise to ensure these negotiations succeed. The UK Government must deploy the talents and entrepreneurial spirit of Scottish industry at the decision-making table to ensure we achieve the best outcome for the country and the economy.’’
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum
- The Malting House Dundee design studio comes of age
- Circular Tayside: Take a look at this inspiring Triple A plan from the MDG group that covers sustainability and circular economy!
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Wednesday 6th January 2021
- Tippermuir Books has the pleasure of being the publisher for The Black Watch & the Great War.
- Senior promotions at Thorntons Solicitors
- SCOTTISH SMEs REMAIN COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY DESPITE COVID-19
- PKC Place Management Team: FAO Independent Retailers, Restaurants and Public Facing Businesses in Perth and Kinross. 6 Jan 2021.
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 5th December 2020
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 4th January 2021
- New Restrictions Monday 4th January 2021
- Latest Received Scottish Government Daily Thursday 31st December 2020
- Scottish Government Daily Tuesday 22nd December 2020