SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
Commenting on the PM’s speech in London in which he outlined his view for a future trade deal with the EU, Dr Liz Cameron, Chief Executive of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce said:
‘’Government and business must work together as we set out our new trading relationships with the EU and the rest of the world.
‘’Scottish businesses realise that there are tough choices ahead but they are ready to contribute their expertise to ensure these negotiations succeed. The UK Government must deploy the talents and entrepreneurial spirit of Scottish industry at the decision-making table to ensure we achieve the best outcome for the country and the economy.’’
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access