Rules ease for weddings and funerals
Covid restrictions for weddings have eased in Scotland, with live entertainment allowed and suppliers no longer part of the limit on guests.
A person walking the bride or groom down the aisle will also no longer need to wear face a covering.
Funeral guidance has also been revised to allow people from more than one household to carry a coffin.
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said these were "minor, but important changes" towards returning to normal.
It had previously been hoped that Scotland could move to the lowest level of Covid restrictions, level zero, on 28 June.
But last week Ms Sturgeon said current levels would remain in force until 19 July.
Lockdown easing was paused for three weeks to allow more time for people to be vaccinated.
The current maximum number for attending weddings is 200 guests in level zero, 100 in level one and 50 in level two areas.
Live entertainment at receptions will now be allowed, however guests will still need to be seated at tables.
Island communities such as Orkney, Shetland and the Western Isles are already in level zero, with all mainland areas in level one or level two of the country's five-tier system of restrictions.
- Lindsays: The Point of Return
- Blackadders: Electronic Communications Code
- Social Enterprise Awards Scotland
- Stagecoach teams up with NHS in Scotland to offer discounted bus travel to Scotland’s key workers
- Blackadders: Planning and Innovating in the Rural Hospitality Sector
- Bounce Back Into Business With Free PR and Marketing Package
- Scottish lockdown easing ‘likely’ to be delayed until July
- Take part in the China International Import Expo
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme