Rules ease for weddings and funerals
Covid restrictions for weddings have eased in Scotland, with live entertainment allowed and suppliers no longer part of the limit on guests.
A person walking the bride or groom down the aisle will also no longer need to wear face a covering.
Funeral guidance has also been revised to allow people from more than one household to carry a coffin.
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said these were "minor, but important changes" towards returning to normal.
It had previously been hoped that Scotland could move to the lowest level of Covid restrictions, level zero, on 28 June.
But last week Ms Sturgeon said current levels would remain in force until 19 July.
Lockdown easing was paused for three weeks to allow more time for people to be vaccinated.
The current maximum number for attending weddings is 200 guests in level zero, 100 in level one and 50 in level two areas.
Live entertainment at receptions will now be allowed, however guests will still need to be seated at tables.
Island communities such as Orkney, Shetland and the Western Isles are already in level zero, with all mainland areas in level one or level two of the country's five-tier system of restrictions.
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions
- Vaccine self-registration portal for all over 18s open
- Rules ease for weddings and funerals
- Launch of consultation on licensing order for short term lets
- Changes to Scotland’s Travel Lists
- Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Connecting Scotland - New Application round open
- Climate action challenge counts on Johnston Carmichael for support
- Establishing Green Ports
- Foresight Scottish Growth Fund
- Scotland Coach Operators COVID19 Business Support and Continuity Fund Strand 2 – Applications Now Open
- Scotland aiming to lift Covid restrictions by 9th August
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: National Security and Investment Act Policy Update
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: Strategic Framework & Office Re-opening Policy Update
- Hospitality legend retiring after six decades