Rules ease for weddings and funerals
Covid restrictions for weddings have eased in Scotland, with live entertainment allowed and suppliers no longer part of the limit on guests.
A person walking the bride or groom down the aisle will also no longer need to wear face a covering.
Funeral guidance has also been revised to allow people from more than one household to carry a coffin.
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said these were "minor, but important changes" towards returning to normal.
It had previously been hoped that Scotland could move to the lowest level of Covid restrictions, level zero, on 28 June.
But last week Ms Sturgeon said current levels would remain in force until 19 July.
Lockdown easing was paused for three weeks to allow more time for people to be vaccinated.
The current maximum number for attending weddings is 200 guests in level zero, 100 in level one and 50 in level two areas.
Live entertainment at receptions will now be allowed, however guests will still need to be seated at tables.
Island communities such as Orkney, Shetland and the Western Isles are already in level zero, with all mainland areas in level one or level two of the country's five-tier system of restrictions.
- Blackadders’ Expands Residential Team
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development