Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
No doubt as you read this you will be digesting various sources of information in relation to covid-19 and how to best prepare your business. It is difficult to determine between practical preventative measures and over the top fear mongering but we imagine it will be somewhere in-between as always.
As the outbreak continues to spread it is possible that the British Government may impose a nationwide quarantine over the Easter break next month, or sooner, dependant on official advice. Due to this we think it is important that all businesses within the area are equipped to adapt to the evolving situation.
How does it work?
Creating a tunnel between the home and work network the VPMe device is developed to ensure that plug and play capabilities don’t sacrifice security.
- Circular Tayside - Free Zero Waste Webiner
- Business Resilience, Insurance and Claims Advice
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Do you still have to carry out your contracts?
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones
- Thorntons Advice for Small Businesses
- Financial Support Schemes for Businesses - Covid-19
- Free Information Sharing Opportunities with DC Thomson Media
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 7
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 6
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 5
- Employment Changes April 2020
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 4
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 2
- • Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 1
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 3
- Covid-19 Market Update 16th March 2020
- Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
- Chamber Network Update - Coronavirus
- Absent staff showing Coronavirus symptoms should be paid full wage’ urges Scots employment lawyer
- Scone Palace & Estates appoints a new Chief Executive
- PCC: International Trade Survey 2020 Q1