Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
No doubt as you read this you will be digesting various sources of information in relation to covid-19 and how to best prepare your business. It is difficult to determine between practical preventative measures and over the top fear mongering but we imagine it will be somewhere in-between as always.
As the outbreak continues to spread it is possible that the British Government may impose a nationwide quarantine over the Easter break next month, or sooner, dependant on official advice. Due to this we think it is important that all businesses within the area are equipped to adapt to the evolving situation.
How does it work?
Creating a tunnel between the home and work network the VPMe device is developed to ensure that plug and play capabilities don’t sacrifice security.
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY