Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
No doubt as you read this you will be digesting various sources of information in relation to covid-19 and how to best prepare your business. It is difficult to determine between practical preventative measures and over the top fear mongering but we imagine it will be somewhere in-between as always.
As the outbreak continues to spread it is possible that the British Government may impose a nationwide quarantine over the Easter break next month, or sooner, dependant on official advice. Due to this we think it is important that all businesses within the area are equipped to adapt to the evolving situation.
How does it work?
Creating a tunnel between the home and work network the VPMe device is developed to ensure that plug and play capabilities don’t sacrifice security.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions