Proposed Development at West Kinfauns
Morris Leslie have put forward proposals for the delivery of a major leisure-based development at West Kinfauns. See Design Document HERE.
The proposed south-facing site at West Kinfauns provides the opportunity for a leisure-based destination, capable of supporting a variety of leisure and tourism functions.
This would include:
- 120-150 room four-star hotel - supporting and bolstering the leisure stay market in Perth, as supported by a feasibility study undertaken by Avison Young.
- Lodge style cabins - provided for longer stay for larger groups (five days plus), with excellent transport links to Perth and surrounding area.
- Museum - an additional leisure aspect to the area, bringing additional visitors to Perth and provide a stop off attraction for those exploring the area. This will serve to host a collection of cars and other vehicles.
- Retail - provided at a scale that will complement the proposed hotel and museum, including small satellite retail units, over a single storey.
The delivery of a premium destination will draw tourism to the area on a local and national basis and the development will greatly increase local employment opportunities, both once complete and in its construction.
They are currently seeking feedback from the plans and would encourage you to seek out the materials and feedback forms all on their website West Kinfauns | Consultation (west-kinfauns.co.uk). The actual digital consultation event has taken place but they can still feedback on proposals via the feedback form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions