Possible Estate Agent Scoops UK Award
Possible Estate Agents Scoop UK Award
Perth-based estate agents, Possible, have scooped a top honour in the UK’s biggest estate and lettings agency awards.
Having launched in September 2020, Possible struck ‘Gold’ for sales in the Property Academy’s national Best Estate Agent Guide Awards at the Evolution London venue in Battersea Park on November 3rd.
Judges analysed almost 21,000 estate agents across the UK using more than three billion data points, one million listings and a mystery shopping process with Possible’s own overall performance resulting in a coveted ‘Exceptional’ gold rating, the highest obtainable.
Owner Gary Robertson and Laura Aitken attended the event, also known as the EA Masters Awards which is sponsored by Rightmove, one of the UK’s leading property portal websites.
Gary said: “It’s a huge honour for us to have received this award and rating in our first year of business. It’s incredibly rare. Of the 21,000 agencies that were judged and rated, only around 190 in the UK received the top Gold award and we’re proud to be one of them. The team give their all day in day out and this is recognition that our dedicated approach to estate agency is delivering some great results and changing lives.”
Laura added: “The independent judging process is known to be the most in-depth and comprehensive in our industry. The ratings are based on marketing, results and service and across a range of different data points. That’s what makes it even more special for us.”
Gary and Laura received their award from Dame Sarah Storey, one of the most decorated British athletes in history and have also been short-listed in two categories at this years Business Star Awards.
Bringing over 20 years estate agency experience, Possible are the only Perthshire-based company who are solely dedicated to selling properties and are the fastest-growing estate agency in the local area.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May