Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
BOOKINGS are flooding in for Perthshire Chamber’s annual golf day at Blairgowrie Golf Club on Friday, September 10th – but spaces are still available.
The yearly event is back on the Chamber’s calendar, after a break last year because of Covid-19.
The event has been sponsored since 2012 by leading independent financial planning firm Carbon and once again the Perth-headquartered company is backing this year’s golf day.
Mark Christie, corporate director of Carbon, said: “The Chamber golf days are always great events to be part of and catch up with lots of familiar faces and especially now after the last 18 months. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone on the day.”
Teams of four and individuals are invited to play at the event over the club’s Rosemount course.
Vicki Unite, chief executive of Perthshire Chamber, said: "We are thrilled to be planning this physical event and looking forward very much to welcoming our guests to the lovely Blairgowrie Golf Club.
“The generous support offered by Carbon is extremely welcome and we are delighted to be working together on our joint Golf Day in our tenth year, but ninth event, since circumstances saw the cancellation of last year's competition.
“With the challenging backdrop following a strange 18 months, coming together for this year's Golf Day feels even more special.
“The golf course is traditionally a great place to network and meet new contacts either on the course or in the clubhouse before and afterwards - I’m sure many new business relationships will be forged at Blairgowrie.
"Bookings are arriving in droves, but spaces are still available for anyone wanting to enter a team, or for those who just want to turn up as an individual player.
“It is shaping up to be a great day and our final preparations are now at an advanced stage.”
The day, a highlight of the Perthshire Chamber calendar, will start with coffee and bacon rolls prior to golf on the championship Rosemount course. A two-course meal in the dining room will follow play.
Blairgowrie Golf Club is one of the UK’s most prestigious golf clubs, famous for its rich history and Championship golf courses, Rosemount and Lansdowne.
Founded as a private members' club in 1889, it is situated in the heart of the Perthshire countryside and hosted the 2014 Junior Ryder Cup.
It is also set to host the Jacques Leglise and the Junior Vagliano Trophies in August 2022, - international matches between Europe and Great Britain and Ireland - postponed from 2020 due to the pandemic.
Start times for the Chamber Golf Day will run at nine-minute intervals between 11am and 2pm. The cost for teams of four is £320 plus VAT with single places available at £80 plus VAT. This includes hot filled rolls, 18 holes on the Rosemount course, a two-course High Tea, coffee/tea and assorted prizes.
The Chamber is taking bookings for the event and anyone who is interested is asked to contact the Chamber on email@example.com or telephone 01738 448325.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer