Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
BOOKINGS are flooding in for Perthshire Chamber’s annual golf day at Blairgowrie Golf Club on Friday, September 10th – but spaces are still available.
The yearly event is back on the Chamber’s calendar, after a break last year because of Covid-19.
The event has been sponsored since 2012 by leading independent financial planning firm Carbon and once again the Perth-headquartered company is backing this year’s golf day.
Mark Christie, corporate director of Carbon, said: “The Chamber golf days are always great events to be part of and catch up with lots of familiar faces and especially now after the last 18 months. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone on the day.”
Teams of four and individuals are invited to play at the event over the club’s Rosemount course.
Vicki Unite, chief executive of Perthshire Chamber, said: "We are thrilled to be planning this physical event and looking forward very much to welcoming our guests to the lovely Blairgowrie Golf Club.
“The generous support offered by Carbon is extremely welcome and we are delighted to be working together on our joint Golf Day in our tenth year, but ninth event, since circumstances saw the cancellation of last year's competition.
“With the challenging backdrop following a strange 18 months, coming together for this year's Golf Day feels even more special.
“The golf course is traditionally a great place to network and meet new contacts either on the course or in the clubhouse before and afterwards - I’m sure many new business relationships will be forged at Blairgowrie.
"Bookings are arriving in droves, but spaces are still available for anyone wanting to enter a team, or for those who just want to turn up as an individual player.
“It is shaping up to be a great day and our final preparations are now at an advanced stage.”
The day, a highlight of the Perthshire Chamber calendar, will start with coffee and bacon rolls prior to golf on the championship Rosemount course. A two-course meal in the dining room will follow play.
Blairgowrie Golf Club is one of the UK’s most prestigious golf clubs, famous for its rich history and Championship golf courses, Rosemount and Lansdowne.
Founded as a private members' club in 1889, it is situated in the heart of the Perthshire countryside and hosted the 2014 Junior Ryder Cup.
It is also set to host the Jacques Leglise and the Junior Vagliano Trophies in August 2022, - international matches between Europe and Great Britain and Ireland - postponed from 2020 due to the pandemic.
Start times for the Chamber Golf Day will run at nine-minute intervals between 11am and 2pm. The cost for teams of four is £320 plus VAT with single places available at £80 plus VAT. This includes hot filled rolls, 18 holes on the Rosemount course, a two-course High Tea, coffee/tea and assorted prizes.
The Chamber is taking bookings for the event and anyone who is interested is asked to contact the Chamber on email@example.com or telephone 01738 448325.
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Deepen Dubai Connections at Landmark Bi-lateral Chamber Exchange
- COVID-19 Booster Programme
- First Minister’s COVID-19 Omicron Variant Briefing 10:30am 29/11/2021
- 'Back for the Future' Business Star Awards
- Scottish business taking green energy message to the world
- SCC respond to Scottish Government COVID-19 update
- PEST CONTROL FIRM TEES-UP NEW ROLE
- Scotland is Open
- Stagecoach announces free travel for veterans and military personnel across the UK on Remembrance Day and Remembrance Sunday
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels celebrates staff with a smile
- Perth based Carbon Financial is celebrating a landmark industry accolade
- Scottish Careers Week: 'Shape The Future' Webinar
- SCC Network - QEI Update
- Macnabs Will Aid Fundraising Event
- Pitlochry care home gets into the Autumn spirit with its own Tattie Bogle and a visit from Yarn Bombers
- KILMAC SPREADING ITS WINGS
- SCC Reaction to UK Budget 2021
- Plans for £33.8 million leisure-led development at Perthshire submitted to the Council
- Stephen Leckie honoured with HIT Industry Award 2021
- Thorntons Recruit Five New Solicitors
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club