Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
A Perthshire care home is opening its doors to job seekers interested in a career in the care sector this weekend. Balhousie Ruthven Towers in Auchterarder is hosting a special recruitment fair from 10am-2pm this Saturday, October 26.
The team from Ruthven Towers are looking to fill a range of vacancies including carers, nurses and cooks.
Home manager Emma Roberts will be there to answer any questions and there will be ‘on-the-spot’ interviews for the right candidates. For that reason, they are encouraging candidates to bring along their C.V. and three forms of ID.
Emma said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested working in the care sector. This will be a two-way event where not only do we want to find out about candidates and whether they’ll be the right fit for us, but candidates can discover what it’s like to work for Balhousie Care Group, and all they need to know about a career in care.”
Balhousie Care Group has 25 care homes in the north and north east of Scotland. Multi-award-winning, it has just been nominated in the National Care Awards, Scottish Care Awards and Perthshire Chamber of Commerce awards.
To come along to the recruitment fair, the address is Balhousie Ruthven Towers care home, Abbey Road, Auchterarder, PH3 1DN. For more information call 01764 664192.
To apply directly to Balhousie Care Group email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.balhousiecare.co.uk
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum