Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
A Perthshire care home is opening its doors to job seekers interested in a career in the care sector this weekend. Balhousie Ruthven Towers in Auchterarder is hosting a special recruitment fair from 10am-2pm this Saturday, October 26.
The team from Ruthven Towers are looking to fill a range of vacancies including carers, nurses and cooks.
Home manager Emma Roberts will be there to answer any questions and there will be ‘on-the-spot’ interviews for the right candidates. For that reason, they are encouraging candidates to bring along their C.V. and three forms of ID.
Emma said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested working in the care sector. This will be a two-way event where not only do we want to find out about candidates and whether they’ll be the right fit for us, but candidates can discover what it’s like to work for Balhousie Care Group, and all they need to know about a career in care.”
Balhousie Care Group has 25 care homes in the north and north east of Scotland. Multi-award-winning, it has just been nominated in the National Care Awards, Scottish Care Awards and Perthshire Chamber of Commerce awards.
To come along to the recruitment fair, the address is Balhousie Ruthven Towers care home, Abbey Road, Auchterarder, PH3 1DN. For more information call 01764 664192.
To apply directly to Balhousie Care Group email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.balhousiecare.co.uk
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions