Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
A Perthshire care home is opening its doors to job seekers interested in a career in the care sector this weekend. Balhousie Ruthven Towers in Auchterarder is hosting a special recruitment fair from 10am-2pm this Saturday, October 26.
The team from Ruthven Towers are looking to fill a range of vacancies including carers, nurses and cooks.
Home manager Emma Roberts will be there to answer any questions and there will be ‘on-the-spot’ interviews for the right candidates. For that reason, they are encouraging candidates to bring along their C.V. and three forms of ID.
Emma said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested working in the care sector. This will be a two-way event where not only do we want to find out about candidates and whether they’ll be the right fit for us, but candidates can discover what it’s like to work for Balhousie Care Group, and all they need to know about a career in care.”
Balhousie Care Group has 25 care homes in the north and north east of Scotland. Multi-award-winning, it has just been nominated in the National Care Awards, Scottish Care Awards and Perthshire Chamber of Commerce awards.
To come along to the recruitment fair, the address is Balhousie Ruthven Towers care home, Abbey Road, Auchterarder, PH3 1DN. For more information call 01764 664192.
To apply directly to Balhousie Care Group email email@example.com
For more information visit www.balhousiecare.co.uk
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club
- MACNABS TRAINEE INTAKE INCREASES TO FOUR
- Ryder Cup Veteran Lawrie in Action at Blairgowrie
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax