Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
A Perthshire care home is opening its doors to job seekers interested in a career in the care sector this weekend. Balhousie Ruthven Towers in Auchterarder is hosting a special recruitment fair from 10am-2pm this Saturday, October 26.
The team from Ruthven Towers are looking to fill a range of vacancies including carers, nurses and cooks.
Home manager Emma Roberts will be there to answer any questions and there will be ‘on-the-spot’ interviews for the right candidates. For that reason, they are encouraging candidates to bring along their C.V. and three forms of ID.
Emma said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested working in the care sector. This will be a two-way event where not only do we want to find out about candidates and whether they’ll be the right fit for us, but candidates can discover what it’s like to work for Balhousie Care Group, and all they need to know about a career in care.”
Balhousie Care Group has 25 care homes in the north and north east of Scotland. Multi-award-winning, it has just been nominated in the National Care Awards, Scottish Care Awards and Perthshire Chamber of Commerce awards.
To come along to the recruitment fair, the address is Balhousie Ruthven Towers care home, Abbey Road, Auchterarder, PH3 1DN. For more information call 01764 664192.
To apply directly to Balhousie Care Group email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.balhousiecare.co.uk
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021