Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
A Perthshire care home is opening its doors to job seekers interested in a career in the care sector this weekend. Balhousie Ruthven Towers in Auchterarder is hosting a special recruitment fair from 10am-2pm this Saturday, October 26.
The team from Ruthven Towers are looking to fill a range of vacancies including carers, nurses and cooks.
Home manager Emma Roberts will be there to answer any questions and there will be ‘on-the-spot’ interviews for the right candidates. For that reason, they are encouraging candidates to bring along their C.V. and three forms of ID.
Emma said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested working in the care sector. This will be a two-way event where not only do we want to find out about candidates and whether they’ll be the right fit for us, but candidates can discover what it’s like to work for Balhousie Care Group, and all they need to know about a career in care.”
Balhousie Care Group has 25 care homes in the north and north east of Scotland. Multi-award-winning, it has just been nominated in the National Care Awards, Scottish Care Awards and Perthshire Chamber of Commerce awards.
To come along to the recruitment fair, the address is Balhousie Ruthven Towers care home, Abbey Road, Auchterarder, PH3 1DN. For more information call 01764 664192.
To apply directly to Balhousie Care Group email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.balhousiecare.co.uk
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure
- Coronavirus in Care Homes: Balhousie Care Group reveals three months of mixed messages
- Scottish Government: Bee Disease confirmed in Perthshire, 28 May 2020
- Scottish Firms' Confidence Rises but Remains Near Record Low
- Online Arabic Language Course Starts 1 June - 20% discount offered to Perthshire Chamber Members
- Deposit Returns Scheme
- Exercises to Practice When Working
- Scottish Government: BREXIT, 19 May 2020
- Balhousie Care Group provides jobs for former Michelin factory workers in latest example of community partnership
- Perthshire Care Home 'hugely touched' by community donations
- Buy Local, Eat Local : How to shop with your local food and drink businesses during lockdown
- £4.2 million C- Voucher funding to SMEs transitioning from Linear to Circular
- FRIDAY 8TH MAY: UK to Observe a Two Minute Silence to Commemorate the 75th Anniversary of VE Day
- Property Viewings Go Virtual
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust Steps in to help 26 Community Projects, 5 May 2020
- Balhousie Care Group Media Statement, 2 May 2020
- The Enchanted Forest Announces it is to Cancel the 2020 Event
- PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER TO LAUNCH “RECOVERY AND RESILIENCE PROGRAMME” AND MEMBERSHIP PROMOTIONS TO HELP REGION'S BUSINESSES THROUGH COVID-19
- Scone Palace to launch The Scottish Garden Show
- Balhousie Care Homes join in Live Gig from Singer Kate Nicoll
- Schools, Men's Shed and Local Businesses Provide Visors for Balhouse Care Group Staff
- Virtual youth work plan for PKC young people