Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
Mike and Karleen Lindsay of Club 300, a boutique gym franchise specialising in group and personal training for just 300 people picked up the Uk Active - Club of the Year award for Scotland when in Shoreditch, London.
Club 300 launched in 2015, was ahead of the curve when it came to boutique training and potentially the only club that caps membership numbers at just 300! The gym is set up to offer a commercial feel through its systems and offering of full gym access with a specific focus on barbell and free weight work. What has proven to be hugely successful is Small Group Training which includes groups no bigger than 10 whilst also offering full strength-based training options with racks included in the group space. Of course, these are fully coached by Personal Trainers providing a high calibre of coaching. Sessions are fully programmed for 12 months offering periodisation and progressive overload throughout each phase.
Club 300 franchised the business in early 2020 with further clubs opening in 2021 in rural locations and major cities. This is a personal franchise suited to personal trainers looking to take the next step from the gym floor to owning and operating their own space using a proven business model.
The most recent Franchisee led club in Glasgow Southside opened in April 2021 whilst still in lockdown level restrictions. Although concerning and not being able to launch in normal Club 300 fashion, sales and retention has seen the club reach breakeven within just 3 months of operation.
Mike and Karleen would like to thank everyone for the continued support and none more so than the people of Perth and Kinross where Club 300 have 2 clubs operating.
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club
- MACNABS TRAINEE INTAKE INCREASES TO FOUR
- Ryder Cup Veteran Lawrie in Action at Blairgowrie
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax