Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
Mike and Karleen Lindsay of Club 300, a boutique gym franchise specialising in group and personal training for just 300 people picked up the Uk Active - Club of the Year award for Scotland when in Shoreditch, London.
Club 300 launched in 2015, was ahead of the curve when it came to boutique training and potentially the only club that caps membership numbers at just 300! The gym is set up to offer a commercial feel through its systems and offering of full gym access with a specific focus on barbell and free weight work. What has proven to be hugely successful is Small Group Training which includes groups no bigger than 10 whilst also offering full strength-based training options with racks included in the group space. Of course, these are fully coached by Personal Trainers providing a high calibre of coaching. Sessions are fully programmed for 12 months offering periodisation and progressive overload throughout each phase.
Club 300 franchised the business in early 2020 with further clubs opening in 2021 in rural locations and major cities. This is a personal franchise suited to personal trainers looking to take the next step from the gym floor to owning and operating their own space using a proven business model.
The most recent Franchisee led club in Glasgow Southside opened in April 2021 whilst still in lockdown level restrictions. Although concerning and not being able to launch in normal Club 300 fashion, sales and retention has seen the club reach breakeven within just 3 months of operation.
Mike and Karleen would like to thank everyone for the continued support and none more so than the people of Perth and Kinross where Club 300 have 2 clubs operating.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May