Perth City Leadership Forum Conference - 21st January 2022
In December 2019, the Perth City Leadership Forum held its first annual conference, drawing inspiration from other cities around Europe to look at what it would take for Perth to become the most sustainable small city in Europe. Since then, the Forum’s working groups have been taking forward the actions identified by the conference participants.
We are holding our second conference, on Friday 21st January 2022 from 0900 – 1300 to kick-start a year of action on biodiversity, providing inspiration and ideas, creating connections and partnerships for transformational change and highlighting some of the incredible work that is already happening on our doorstep. The conference will be run virtually via Hopin, offering an opportunity for networking and to showcase activities through virtual expo booths.
We are delighted to announce that Pekka Timonen, the Mayor of Europe's Green Capital 2021, Lahti in Finland will be delivering the keynote address. You can see the amazing work on nature and biodiversity that Pekka and his team have been delivering here.
For more information and to register, click here.
To register directly, click here.
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May
- SMEs likely to be hit hardest with interest rate rise
- GS Group boosts Dundee presence
- New Head of Sustainability for Bidwells
- Gillespie Macandrew bolsters planning team with the appointment of Sandy Telfer
- Scotland 5GCentre Innovation Challenge Live
- Funding open for Highlands and Islands green innovations in marine sector
- Scottish census deadline extended after poor response
- House prices up 12% but rises expected to slow, says Nationwide
- Number of firms in critical financial distress rises sharply
- TalentScotland Immigration Update
- Scotland's Tech Sector Back In Growth Mode
- Free online Climate Emergency Training for people across Scotland
- UK factories raise prices at record pace