Perth City Leadership Forum Conference - 21st January 2022
In December 2019, the Perth City Leadership Forum held its first annual conference, drawing inspiration from other cities around Europe to look at what it would take for Perth to become the most sustainable small city in Europe. Since then, the Forum’s working groups have been taking forward the actions identified by the conference participants.
We are holding our second conference, on Friday 21st January 2022 from 0900 – 1300 to kick-start a year of action on biodiversity, providing inspiration and ideas, creating connections and partnerships for transformational change and highlighting some of the incredible work that is already happening on our doorstep. The conference will be run virtually via Hopin, offering an opportunity for networking and to showcase activities through virtual expo booths.
We are delighted to announce that Pekka Timonen, the Mayor of Europe's Green Capital 2021, Lahti in Finland will be delivering the keynote address. You can see the amazing work on nature and biodiversity that Pekka and his team have been delivering here.
For more information and to register, click here.
To register directly, click here.
- Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
- Non-traditional trade marks
- Award-winning Chef launches new food business at Perth Show
- Trucking In Down the Shore Road
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels' Chairman & CEO Appointed Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant for Perth & Kinross
- Stagecoach East Scotland tackles loneliness in local communities
- Balhousie Care Group takes inter-generational links to new ‘lengths’ – in the form of a unique tartan
- It's Game On as this year's Scottish Game Fair kicks off at Scone Palace
- Bank of Scotland names new head of commercial banking
- Tayside solicitor wins coveted international award
- Scottish businesses struggling to grow amidst Brexit deadlock
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launches
- Crieff care home team scores a first for its dementia training
- Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
- Amanda Sword joins Balhousie Coupar Angus as new care home manager
- Stagecoach East Scotland supports 2019 Armed Forces Day with free travel
- Miller Hendry warns against not seeking advice early doors when selling a business
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair