Perth City Leadership Forum Conference - 21st January 2022
In December 2019, the Perth City Leadership Forum held its first annual conference, drawing inspiration from other cities around Europe to look at what it would take for Perth to become the most sustainable small city in Europe. Since then, the Forum’s working groups have been taking forward the actions identified by the conference participants.
We are holding our second conference, on Friday 21st January 2022 from 0900 – 1300 to kick-start a year of action on biodiversity, providing inspiration and ideas, creating connections and partnerships for transformational change and highlighting some of the incredible work that is already happening on our doorstep. The conference will be run virtually via Hopin, offering an opportunity for networking and to showcase activities through virtual expo booths.
We are delighted to announce that Pekka Timonen, the Mayor of Europe's Green Capital 2021, Lahti in Finland will be delivering the keynote address. You can see the amazing work on nature and biodiversity that Pekka and his team have been delivering here.
For more information and to register, click here.
To register directly, click here.
- India and UK to press ahead with talks on free trade deal
- Carbon Financial Partners are on the move!
- Balhousie staff shine at awards ceremony
- Murrayshall launch new F&B outlets
- Scottish economy faltering as businesses report record high concerns over inflation and rising costs
- Shop sales slow as people rein in spending
- Biggest squeeze for public sector pay in 20 years
- Scotland sees fall in real wage growth and unemployment
- Scottish Islands Passport Launched
- PACE Support
- War set to cut Ukraine's economy by almost half
- UK economic growth slows sharply in February
- Digital Growth Grant
- CO2 Utilisation Challenge Fund launched
- CARBON TEE-UP SUPPORT FOR PERTHSHIRE GOLF EVENT
- Award winning architect set to reboot the way we work post-pandemic
- New report from Stagecoach sets out pathway to attracting over one million new passengers to the UK's bus networks through the switch to Zero Emission Buses
- Gillespie Macandrew celebrates nine internal promotions
- Budget adds more incentives to encourage growth
- First Minister's Statement to Parliament - 30th March 2022
- Scottish Government Update - 21st March 2022
- Action plan published to identify new markets and opportunities for tech sector
- £4 million investment announced for Scotland’s islands
- Most of Scotland's Covid restrictions end