Perth City Leadership Forum Conference - 21st January 2022
In December 2019, the Perth City Leadership Forum held its first annual conference, drawing inspiration from other cities around Europe to look at what it would take for Perth to become the most sustainable small city in Europe. Since then, the Forum’s working groups have been taking forward the actions identified by the conference participants.
We are holding our second conference, on Friday 21st January 2022 from 0900 – 1300 to kick-start a year of action on biodiversity, providing inspiration and ideas, creating connections and partnerships for transformational change and highlighting some of the incredible work that is already happening on our doorstep. The conference will be run virtually via Hopin, offering an opportunity for networking and to showcase activities through virtual expo booths.
We are delighted to announce that Pekka Timonen, the Mayor of Europe's Green Capital 2021, Lahti in Finland will be delivering the keynote address. You can see the amazing work on nature and biodiversity that Pekka and his team have been delivering here.
For more information and to register, click here.
To register directly, click here.
- Graham + Sibbald Open Dunfermline Office
- Why Should Companies Make the Move to Electric Cars?
- Something for Everyone at Blair Horse Trials 2022
- Blackadders LLP Employment Law Team Shortlisted for the Scottish Legal Awards
- Scotland’s Onshore GDP Decreased by 0.5% in April
- Energy Bill and Tax Rebate Scams on the Rise
- Steel import tariffs extended for two years
- MSPs Back Making Emergency Covid Powers Permanent
- Inflation pushes UK government interest costs to May record
- Second 24-hour rail walkout after talks collapse
- British Airways Heathrow staff back summer strikes over pay
- People cut back on food shopping as price rises bite
- New £2m fund to cut environmental impact of textiles
- New £200 million to back innovative agriculture projects
- Landlord warning over making Covid eviction laws permanent
- G7 Leaders detail $600bn plan to rival China's Belt and Road initiative
- Independent report into funding for tax and welfare devolution
- Scottish councils given powers to run own bus services
- Royal Mail workers to vote on strike over pay
- Scottish film industry projected to grow to £1 billion by 2030
- Scottish Government announces £10m investment in net-zero energy
- 19 October 2023 proposed as date for second Scottish Independence Referendum
- Great Perthshire Festival 2022
- Courier Awards