Perth Based Housebuilder Attains 5* Rating
Perth based housebuilder Stephen has once again been voted a ‘Five Star’ builder by its customers.
The family firm, which dates back to 1935, has earned the rating following a rigorous, externally verified customer satisfaction survey backed by industry body Homes for Scotland.
The survey is designed to provide buyers with information that will help guide their purchasing decision, as well as encouraging excellent levels of service. Star ratings last for one year and are ultimately based around one key question, ‘Would you recommend your builder to a friend?’
The firm was rated on the entire client journey, from the service provided by the sales team through to the handover process and after-sales service provided by the firm’s dedicated Customer Care Manager. Buyers are also asked to rate their builder on the provision of storage, design, layout and ‘kerb appeal’ of their new home.
John Stephen, Managing Director said, “As a family firm based in Perth for over 80 years, our reputation is everything but what’s important to us is the evidence which backs up that reputation. We listen closely to feedback from those who matter the most – the customers who have chosen to invest in a Stephen home. Having their five star endorsement is the ultimate recognition for what each and every one of us focus on day in, day out – getting both the product and our customer service right. Their feedback also shapes where we go from here, helping us shape and improve future design and development of our product and retaining that focus on customer satisfaction.”
Homes for Scotland Chief Executive Nicola Barclay said, “This is a tremendous achievement for Stephen, particularly given the challenges of the last year, and exactly why we worked so hard to have the Five Star scheme extended to companies like it which only build in Scotland. Many congratulations to them and all of our other members celebrating their success today.”
Stephen is currently building across Scotland, with developments in Perthshire, Grampian and Inverness-shire.
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY