Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
Guests at this year’s Perthshire Chamber of Commerce Golf Day, supported by Carbon Financial Partners, enjoyed a successful day at the picture-perfect Pitlochry Golf Club.
Golfers once again snapped up places in record time to support this annual event which has become a popular fixture in the business calendar.
Teeing off after hot rolls, tea and coffee, players enjoyed a terrific afternoon of golf with amazing scenery and great course conditions with fair weather being an unexpected bonus.
The event, sponsored by Carbon Financial Partners for the eighth year running, saw teams compete for Winning Team, Winning Individual, Orange Ball, Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive for a range of fabulous trophies and prizes with each player taking home a professional photograph as a memento of the day gifted by Carbon.
Mark Christie, Corporate Director of Carbon Financial Partners, said:
“The course was in excellent condition and the staff at Pitlochry Golf Club couldn’t have been more hospitable and welcoming. The event was again well supported by the local business community and everyone had a fantastic day. The event also received valuable support for the Barrie Douglas Foundation.”
Chamber Chief Executive Vicki Unite added:
“We were delighted to partner with Carbon to deliver another successful and enjoyable Golf Day - we couldn’t do this without their generous support.”
Support for golf prizes came from Carbon Financial Partners, Crieff Golf Club, Pitlochry Golf Club, Gleneagles Golf Academy and Blairgowrie Golf Clu with prizes making up the raffle donated by Binn Group, Blackadders, Campbell Dallas, Castle Water, Crieff Hydro, Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Graham + Sibbald, GS Group, Izon Projects, Limetree Consultancy, Perth College UHI Academy of Sport and Wellbeing, Perth Racecourse, Praveen Kumar, Starbucks, Strathmore Golf Club, The Glenturret Distillery and Thorntons.
The Winning Team – Comprising Thorntons/Perthshire Advertiser at Pitlochry Golf Club represented by Colin Dolby, Graham Lambert, Douglas Dickie and Stevie McGraw with 92 Points who took home the Carbon Team Claret Jug and a Carbon Decanter each.
The Individual Winner was Adrian Freer of the Perth College UHI team who took home the Chamber Millennium Trophy plus a 4 Ball and Golf Towel at, and donated by, Crieff Golf Club.
The Orange Ball Competition was won by the Perth College UHI team comprising Gareth McKenna, Winston Flynn, Adrian Freer and Andy Ritchie who won a 4 Ball each at, and donated by, Pitlochry Golf Club and the Cairncross Rosebowl.
Nearest the Pin 16th Hole was won by Stuart Wallace from the Carbon Financial Partners team who took home the Elder and Paton Quaich and a Gleneagles Golf Academy Experience donated by Gleneagles.
The Longest Drive at the 12th hole winner was Derek Hughes from the Graham & Sibbald team who won a 4 Ball at, and donated by, Blairgowrie Golf Club.
Photos by Fraser Band - more can be found here: https://perthshirechamber.co.uk/about/photo-gallery/golf-day-2019/
- 150 year old family business takes Perthshire’s top title
- Barrie Foundation Backed By Chamber Golfers
- SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business