Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
Guests at this year’s Perthshire Chamber of Commerce Golf Day, supported by Carbon Financial Partners, enjoyed a successful day at the picture-perfect Pitlochry Golf Club.
Golfers once again snapped up places in record time to support this annual event which has become a popular fixture in the business calendar.
Teeing off after hot rolls, tea and coffee, players enjoyed a terrific afternoon of golf with amazing scenery and great course conditions with fair weather being an unexpected bonus.
The event, sponsored by Carbon Financial Partners for the eighth year running, saw teams compete for Winning Team, Winning Individual, Orange Ball, Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive for a range of fabulous trophies and prizes with each player taking home a professional photograph as a memento of the day gifted by Carbon.
Mark Christie, Corporate Director of Carbon Financial Partners, said:
“The course was in excellent condition and the staff at Pitlochry Golf Club couldn’t have been more hospitable and welcoming. The event was again well supported by the local business community and everyone had a fantastic day. The event also received valuable support for the Barrie Douglas Foundation.”
Chamber Chief Executive Vicki Unite added:
“We were delighted to partner with Carbon to deliver another successful and enjoyable Golf Day - we couldn’t do this without their generous support.”
Support for golf prizes came from Carbon Financial Partners, Crieff Golf Club, Pitlochry Golf Club, Gleneagles Golf Academy and Blairgowrie Golf Clu with prizes making up the raffle donated by Binn Group, Blackadders, Campbell Dallas, Castle Water, Crieff Hydro, Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Graham + Sibbald, GS Group, Izon Projects, Limetree Consultancy, Perth College UHI Academy of Sport and Wellbeing, Perth Racecourse, Praveen Kumar, Starbucks, Strathmore Golf Club, The Glenturret Distillery and Thorntons.
The Winning Team – Comprising Thorntons/Perthshire Advertiser at Pitlochry Golf Club represented by Colin Dolby, Graham Lambert, Douglas Dickie and Stevie McGraw with 92 Points who took home the Carbon Team Claret Jug and a Carbon Decanter each.
The Individual Winner was Adrian Freer of the Perth College UHI team who took home the Chamber Millennium Trophy plus a 4 Ball and Golf Towel at, and donated by, Crieff Golf Club.
The Orange Ball Competition was won by the Perth College UHI team comprising Gareth McKenna, Winston Flynn, Adrian Freer and Andy Ritchie who won a 4 Ball each at, and donated by, Pitlochry Golf Club and the Cairncross Rosebowl.
Nearest the Pin 16th Hole was won by Stuart Wallace from the Carbon Financial Partners team who took home the Elder and Paton Quaich and a Gleneagles Golf Academy Experience donated by Gleneagles.
The Longest Drive at the 12th hole winner was Derek Hughes from the Graham & Sibbald team who won a 4 Ball at, and donated by, Blairgowrie Golf Club.
Photos by Fraser Band - more can be found here: https://perthshirechamber.co.uk/about/photo-gallery/golf-day-2019/
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum