PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
A dynamic new committee in charge of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network (PBN) has announced an exciting programme of speakers and events planned for the rest of the year.
Jane Rennie of The Extraordinary Training Company has stayed on as President, with Tricia Fox, CEO of Perth based marketing agency Volpa stepping into the role of Vice President.
The full committee is made up from fellow local businesswomen and PBN members Georgina Coleman, director of Established Events, Claire McFarlane, owner of The Grampian Hotel, Caroline Mackintosh, senior solicitor at Macnabs, Donna Bednarek, fundraising manager at Clic Sargent, Rebecca Ellwood, solicitor at Macnabs and Olivia Robertson, director of The Home Straight.
Jane Rennie, President of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network commented:
"The committee has worked tirelessly over the last few years to reshape the network for modern businesswomen. We have a range of events on offer at different times of the day and different days of the week, and we're balancing that with online networking activities too.
"We have an incredibly inspiring line of businesswomen to speak at our events this year which includes Kirsty Lunn, co-founder of multicoloured bra manufacturer, Karen Reid, CEO of Perth & Kinross Council and Catriona MacInnes, Editor of The Courier and Scotland's only female newspaper editor."
She added: "It's a great opportunity for members and guests to meet some of the women running exciting businesses on our own doorstep and to network with fellow businesswomen locally."
Information for the series of events is available on PBN' s website www.perthshirebusinesswomen.co.uk.
- University of Dundee to provide new Graduate Apprenticeship opportunities
- POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY AND COST PRESSURES TAKING TOLL ON SCOTTISH ECONOMY
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council