PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
A dynamic new committee in charge of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network (PBN) has announced an exciting programme of speakers and events planned for the rest of the year.
Jane Rennie of The Extraordinary Training Company has stayed on as President, with Tricia Fox, CEO of Perth based marketing agency Volpa stepping into the role of Vice President.
The full committee is made up from fellow local businesswomen and PBN members Georgina Coleman, director of Established Events, Claire McFarlane, owner of The Grampian Hotel, Caroline Mackintosh, senior solicitor at Macnabs, Donna Bednarek, fundraising manager at Clic Sargent, Rebecca Ellwood, solicitor at Macnabs and Olivia Robertson, director of The Home Straight.
Jane Rennie, President of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network commented:
"The committee has worked tirelessly over the last few years to reshape the network for modern businesswomen. We have a range of events on offer at different times of the day and different days of the week, and we're balancing that with online networking activities too.
"We have an incredibly inspiring line of businesswomen to speak at our events this year which includes Kirsty Lunn, co-founder of multicoloured bra manufacturer, Karen Reid, CEO of Perth & Kinross Council and Catriona MacInnes, Editor of The Courier and Scotland's only female newspaper editor."
She added: "It's a great opportunity for members and guests to meet some of the women running exciting businesses on our own doorstep and to network with fellow businesswomen locally."
Information for the series of events is available on PBN' s website www.perthshirebusinesswomen.co.uk.
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure
- Coronavirus in Care Homes: Balhousie Care Group reveals three months of mixed messages
- Scottish Government: Bee Disease confirmed in Perthshire, 28 May 2020
- Scottish Firms' Confidence Rises but Remains Near Record Low
- Online Arabic Language Course Starts 1 June - 20% discount offered to Perthshire Chamber Members
- Deposit Returns Scheme
- Exercises to Practice When Working
- Scottish Government: BREXIT, 19 May 2020
- Balhousie Care Group provides jobs for former Michelin factory workers in latest example of community partnership
- Perthshire Care Home 'hugely touched' by community donations
- Buy Local, Eat Local : How to shop with your local food and drink businesses during lockdown
- £4.2 million C- Voucher funding to SMEs transitioning from Linear to Circular
- FRIDAY 8TH MAY: UK to Observe a Two Minute Silence to Commemorate the 75th Anniversary of VE Day
- Property Viewings Go Virtual
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust Steps in to help 26 Community Projects, 5 May 2020
- Balhousie Care Group Media Statement, 2 May 2020
- The Enchanted Forest Announces it is to Cancel the 2020 Event
- PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER TO LAUNCH “RECOVERY AND RESILIENCE PROGRAMME” AND MEMBERSHIP PROMOTIONS TO HELP REGION'S BUSINESSES THROUGH COVID-19
- Scone Palace to launch The Scottish Garden Show
- Balhousie Care Homes join in Live Gig from Singer Kate Nicoll
- Schools, Men's Shed and Local Businesses Provide Visors for Balhouse Care Group Staff
- Virtual youth work plan for PKC young people