PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
A dynamic new committee in charge of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network (PBN) has announced an exciting programme of speakers and events planned for the rest of the year.
Jane Rennie of The Extraordinary Training Company has stayed on as President, with Tricia Fox, CEO of Perth based marketing agency Volpa stepping into the role of Vice President.
The full committee is made up from fellow local businesswomen and PBN members Georgina Coleman, director of Established Events, Claire McFarlane, owner of The Grampian Hotel, Caroline Mackintosh, senior solicitor at Macnabs, Donna Bednarek, fundraising manager at Clic Sargent, Rebecca Ellwood, solicitor at Macnabs and Olivia Robertson, director of The Home Straight.
Jane Rennie, President of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network commented:
"The committee has worked tirelessly over the last few years to reshape the network for modern businesswomen. We have a range of events on offer at different times of the day and different days of the week, and we're balancing that with online networking activities too.
"We have an incredibly inspiring line of businesswomen to speak at our events this year which includes Kirsty Lunn, co-founder of multicoloured bra manufacturer, Karen Reid, CEO of Perth & Kinross Council and Catriona MacInnes, Editor of The Courier and Scotland's only female newspaper editor."
She added: "It's a great opportunity for members and guests to meet some of the women running exciting businesses on our own doorstep and to network with fellow businesswomen locally."
Information for the series of events is available on PBN' s website www.perthshirebusinesswomen.co.uk.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum