PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
A dynamic new committee in charge of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network (PBN) has announced an exciting programme of speakers and events planned for the rest of the year.
Jane Rennie of The Extraordinary Training Company has stayed on as President, with Tricia Fox, CEO of Perth based marketing agency Volpa stepping into the role of Vice President.
The full committee is made up from fellow local businesswomen and PBN members Georgina Coleman, director of Established Events, Claire McFarlane, owner of The Grampian Hotel, Caroline Mackintosh, senior solicitor at Macnabs, Donna Bednarek, fundraising manager at Clic Sargent, Rebecca Ellwood, solicitor at Macnabs and Olivia Robertson, director of The Home Straight.
Jane Rennie, President of Perthshire Businesswomen's Network commented:
"The committee has worked tirelessly over the last few years to reshape the network for modern businesswomen. We have a range of events on offer at different times of the day and different days of the week, and we're balancing that with online networking activities too.
"We have an incredibly inspiring line of businesswomen to speak at our events this year which includes Kirsty Lunn, co-founder of multicoloured bra manufacturer, Karen Reid, CEO of Perth & Kinross Council and Catriona MacInnes, Editor of The Courier and Scotland's only female newspaper editor."
She added: "It's a great opportunity for members and guests to meet some of the women running exciting businesses on our own doorstep and to network with fellow businesswomen locally."
Information for the series of events is available on PBN' s website www.perthshirebusinesswomen.co.uk.
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"
- Stone of Destiny Engagement
- LEGUS appoint Campbell Clark as Chair