Operate After Brexit - How to Access Guidance, Support & Advice
Scotland's enterprise and skills agencies are focussed on helping businesses operate after Brexit and maximise growth opportunities in international markets
The first port of call for all businesses should be www.FindBusinessSupport.gov.scot/operate-after-Brexit for the latest guidance, support and advice. This includes:
- Sign-up to receive the latest email updates on Operating after Brexit from www.FindBusinessSupport.gov.scot which provides the latest information for businesses.
- Our Brexit Helpline – queries from import and export documentation, tariffs, VAT to logistics. Email: Brexit Enquiry Form Telephone: 0300 303 0661, including further Brexit helplines to find information and advice on trade, sector or market issues. The UK Government has also published a full list of business actions and the relevant helplines
- Further details on virtual events and webinars ensuring your business can operate after Brexit can still be accessed via www.prepareforbrexit.scot/events for the time being
- New SME Brexit Support Fund from HMRC - grant of up to £2K is for small and medium-sized businesses new to importing or exporting to the EU. This grant can help adjust to new customs, rules of origin, and VAT rules. Further details via: www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk/sme-brexit-support-fund
- Frequently asked questions- search by topic to find solutions to common issues faced by Scottish businesses.
- Understanding VAT after Brexit – the rules surrounding VAT have changed. Understand how the new rules affect your business, with country-specific information and situational examples.
- Everything you need to know about Rules of Origin – find out how Rules of Origin impact your business and follow a five-step process to make sure you’re following the new regulations.
- Transport and logistics – how to ensure your goods get to market and you get the imports your business needs to operate after Brexit.
- Key dates for companies to note in 2021 - since a trade deal has been agreed between the UK and the EU, businesses must ensure they are up to date with changing rules and regulations surrounding their business operations.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions