Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council
Open for Business Fund
The Open for Business Fund aims to encourage small businesses to ensure that the frontages of their premises are updated, welcoming and say "we are open for business" and encouraging local and visitor expenditure. The scheme can provide grants of up to 50% of costs for projects that will improve facades, address empty properties, support "pop up" shops and contribute to a general freshening up of our high streets. Please read the criteria and guidance [123Kb] before applying to the scheme.
For other available funds or for advice to owners on how to sell, rent, repair or convert properties to another use see Perth & Kinross Website.
- Invitation: Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Scottish Government: (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Balhousie Care Group launches new employee benefits programme
- Thorntons: Property market boom shows no signs of stopping
- Supporting Colleagues’ Mental Health Webinar
- Circular Tayside: Biomimicry and Circular Economy, 20th October
- Circular Tayside September Newsletter
- Care home operator finds virtual way to ‘open doors’ to public for tours
- Window Wanderland in Perth, Sat 3rd Oct 2020
- ACS Aviation intensifies training efforts and hires young aircraft engineers
- FREE OFFICE FURNITURE
- Third Circular Tayside Ambassador meeting- 18.09.2020- Circular Tayside Charter
- Trade Body Backing for Graduate Trainee Programme
- Crieff Golf Club Early Bird Membership Offer
- Entrepreneur sees sales of premium curries rocket during pandemic
- Last chance to join Bluesky Experiences Webinar, 30th September
- Gleneagles has launched a new Wild Wellness Package
- Sales Representative vacancy at Balhousie Glazing Ltd, Perth
- How to Facilitate dialogue with staff about mental health & trauma
- Rowan Consultancy has become an Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Innovation workshop with Circular Tayside and Zero Waste Scotland – 1st October
- Supporting Colleagues Mental Wellbeing while WFH and returning to the workplace, by Rowan Consultancy Ltd
- Perthshire care home keeps it all 'in the family' as it employs 13 related staff members
- Chamber Available as Kickstart Scheme Intermediary for those with fewer than 30 Placements