On their bike for charities
They dodged a bullet with the weather.
And 19 teams drawn from Algo staff, clients and friends took to the roads of Perthshire to raise £14,620 so far in their Charity Cycle.
After monsoon-like conditions the previous day, it dried up and the sun shone on their backs.
This year’s good causes are The Archie Foundation and My Name’5 Doddie Foundation.
The event set-up by the Perthshire Chamber member started and finished at Murthly’s Douglasfield Farm, with a choice of a 30-mile cycle or a more demanding 47-mile challenge.
Last year an Algo team took on the Great Glen Challenge and raised nearly £6000 for RSABI, a Scottish charity supporting people in agriculture.
Additional donations are still coming in at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AlgoCycle2019
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us
- New support programme to help Perthshire businesses capitalise on £2.4 million worth of local circular economy opportunities
- Smiles All Round for Perthshire's Top Business
- Star Award Scene Setters
- Star Sponsors Revealed
- Business Star Finalists 2017 Announced
- Grand Day at Gleneagles for Chamber Golf Day
- Business Star Awards 2016 - The Results!
- Business finalists selected for Star billing