On their bike for charities
They dodged a bullet with the weather.
And 19 teams drawn from Algo staff, clients and friends took to the roads of Perthshire to raise £14,620 so far in their Charity Cycle.
After monsoon-like conditions the previous day, it dried up and the sun shone on their backs.
This year’s good causes are The Archie Foundation and My Name’5 Doddie Foundation.
The event set-up by the Perthshire Chamber member started and finished at Murthly’s Douglasfield Farm, with a choice of a 30-mile cycle or a more demanding 47-mile challenge.
Last year an Algo team took on the Great Glen Challenge and raised nearly £6000 for RSABI, a Scottish charity supporting people in agriculture.
Additional donations are still coming in at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AlgoCycle2019
- TV presenter Ade Adepitan and singer Elle Exxe send a special message to Arbroath care home
- Travelknowhow Scotland: Working From Home
- "Why it's OK to keep building your brand in a crisis - and how to do it"
- Social Enterprise Scotland: #GoodNewsScot – 11am to 12pm weekdays
- Crieff care home residents receive heartwarming message from Dumfries schoolgirl as she maintains intergenerational links during Coronavirus Crisis
- Resource Efficient Scotland re-branded to Energy Efficiency Business Support Service
- How To Keep Your Zoom Meetings Safe
- Wave FM Community Hub
- The kindness of local businesses lift spirits of care home teams across Balhousie Care Group
- “Circular economy development goes digital"
- New measures introduced for Right to Work checks – including video calls and accepting scanned documents Insight from Gurjit Pall, Immigration law specialist at Thorntons
- How the DVLA deployed a chatbot and improved customer engagement. 3 April 2020
- Balhousie Care Group develops staff app in record time as it ramps up communication in wake of Coronavirus
- Pup-tastic News for the Enchanted Forest Community Trust
- Thorntons Legal Updates - Coronavirus Latest Articles
- D C Thomson Media - Your Guide to Working From Home like a pro!
- Coronavirus: Army of Tayside and Fife volunteers emerges as thousands rally to help neighbours
- Balhousie Care Group provides food for homeless and vulnerable as it backs Social Bite’s latest charity drive
- March sees sharp fall in Scottish Business Confidence
- Thorntons Advice for Businesses: Job Retention Scheme Update
- Circular Tayside - Free Zero Waste Webiner
- Business Resilience, Insurance and Claims Advice
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children