On their bike for charities
They dodged a bullet with the weather.
And 19 teams drawn from Algo staff, clients and friends took to the roads of Perthshire to raise £14,620 so far in their Charity Cycle.
After monsoon-like conditions the previous day, it dried up and the sun shone on their backs.
This year’s good causes are The Archie Foundation and My Name’5 Doddie Foundation.
The event set-up by the Perthshire Chamber member started and finished at Murthly’s Douglasfield Farm, with a choice of a 30-mile cycle or a more demanding 47-mile challenge.
Last year an Algo team took on the Great Glen Challenge and raised nearly £6000 for RSABI, a Scottish charity supporting people in agriculture.
Additional donations are still coming in at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AlgoCycle2019
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards
- Business Confidence dips in Scotland
- Stagecoach appoints new managing director of East Scotland bus operations
- Scone Palace opens its doors for an exciting 2019 tourist season
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- The Old Manse of Blair unveils new restaurant: The Orangery
- Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
- Castle Water Reveals New Brand
- Crieff Hydro Tops For Families Says Bestselling Travel Guide
- SATISFACTION AMONG STAGECOACH BUS PASSENGERS IN SCOTLAND RISES TO 92%
- The Enchanted Forest delivers £7.6million shot in the arm to Perthshire economy