On their bike for charities
They dodged a bullet with the weather.
And 19 teams drawn from Algo staff, clients and friends took to the roads of Perthshire to raise £14,620 so far in their Charity Cycle.
After monsoon-like conditions the previous day, it dried up and the sun shone on their backs.
This year’s good causes are The Archie Foundation and My Name’5 Doddie Foundation.
The event set-up by the Perthshire Chamber member started and finished at Murthly’s Douglasfield Farm, with a choice of a 30-mile cycle or a more demanding 47-mile challenge.
Last year an Algo team took on the Great Glen Challenge and raised nearly £6000 for RSABI, a Scottish charity supporting people in agriculture.
Additional donations are still coming in at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AlgoCycle2019
- The future of furniture: Circular Solutions for a post Covid world- 22.09.2020
- My Reflections on Home Working, by Jack Boyle, Director, Blackadders
- Please take part in the Perth and Kinross Business Barometer Survey - Closes 3rd September 2020
- Perthshire Care Home Welcomes the 'Incredible' Circus to Entertain Residents
- URGENT update from NHS Tayside about a COVID-19 Outbreak at 2Sisters in Coupar Angus
- Upcoming Webinar by Thorntons: Business Resilience
- Global ‘socially-inclusive’ circular economy ‘Action Hub’ launched
- Waste sector grants offered for Covid-19 adaptations- Up to £10,000 per site
- Tayside welcomes brand new Tayside Upcycling & Crafts Centre on the A90
- Parklands Pub & Beer Garden : Bringing a laid back vibe to your weekend
- GWCT Scottish Game Fair announces it is to cancel 2020 event
- Balhouse Care Food Chef's Photos Go Viral as he busts the myths over Care Home catering
- Circular Tayside Newsletter: The Hybrid State - Which side are you on?
- Circular Tayside Workshop: Circular by Design - How to make your business more resource efficient
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community