On their bike for charities
They dodged a bullet with the weather.
And 19 teams drawn from Algo staff, clients and friends took to the roads of Perthshire to raise £14,620 so far in their Charity Cycle.
After monsoon-like conditions the previous day, it dried up and the sun shone on their backs.
This year’s good causes are The Archie Foundation and My Name’5 Doddie Foundation.
The event set-up by the Perthshire Chamber member started and finished at Murthly’s Douglasfield Farm, with a choice of a 30-mile cycle or a more demanding 47-mile challenge.
Last year an Algo team took on the Great Glen Challenge and raised nearly £6000 for RSABI, a Scottish charity supporting people in agriculture.
Additional donations are still coming in at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AlgoCycle2019
- GS Group unveils premier package
- Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
- Non-traditional trade marks
- Award-winning Chef launches new food business at Perth Show
- Trucking In Down the Shore Road
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels' Chairman & CEO Appointed Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant for Perth & Kinross
- Stagecoach East Scotland tackles loneliness in local communities
- Balhousie Care Group takes inter-generational links to new ‘lengths’ – in the form of a unique tartan
- It's Game On as this year's Scottish Game Fair kicks off at Scone Palace
- Bank of Scotland names new head of commercial banking
- Tayside solicitor wins coveted international award
- Scottish businesses struggling to grow amidst Brexit deadlock
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launches
- Crieff care home team scores a first for its dementia training
- Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
- Amanda Sword joins Balhousie Coupar Angus as new care home manager
- Stagecoach East Scotland supports 2019 Armed Forces Day with free travel
- Miller Hendry warns against not seeking advice early doors when selling a business
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed