New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
It is always important to invest in yourself and your business and to explore new ways to grow your business.
To this end, we are delighted to offer a raft of new training and learning opportunities either free or at a great preferential rate. These sessions are provided by our experienced and skilled network of members who are keen to support their fellow members.
Some newer highlights coming up include a session on Social Selling and Influence with Kevin Milne of Saleshire, a Manager’s Guide to Employment Law by Blackadders and a suite of fortnightly sessions with Rupert Hine of ActionCOACH on topics such as Recruitment, Time Management, Sales and Phone Skills and Team Leadership which can be booked individually or in a group at an even lower rate. We also have a comprehensive list of Microsoft training (for all levels) with Wendy Watson of Build Your Skill and an Insights workshop and personal profile with James England of Bluesky Experiences.
These courses can often be modelled round your exact needs, so if you are unsure or would like to discuss this, please let us know. If you are a member and are interested in running any sessions with us, we would love to hear from you too. We have such an abundance of talent in our network and we are keen to facilitate these events.
In addition to our Virtual round table networking at 0800 on the first Tuesday of each month, we have added in an event at 1000 on the second Wednesday of each month for 121 sessions so businesses can build stronger relationships with more interaction.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer