New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
It is always important to invest in yourself and your business and to explore new ways to grow your business.
To this end, we are delighted to offer a raft of new training and learning opportunities either free or at a great preferential rate. These sessions are provided by our experienced and skilled network of members who are keen to support their fellow members.
Some newer highlights coming up include a session on Social Selling and Influence with Kevin Milne of Saleshire, a Manager’s Guide to Employment Law by Blackadders and a suite of fortnightly sessions with Rupert Hine of ActionCOACH on topics such as Recruitment, Time Management, Sales and Phone Skills and Team Leadership which can be booked individually or in a group at an even lower rate. We also have a comprehensive list of Microsoft training (for all levels) with Wendy Watson of Build Your Skill and an Insights workshop and personal profile with James England of Bluesky Experiences.
These courses can often be modelled round your exact needs, so if you are unsure or would like to discuss this, please let us know. If you are a member and are interested in running any sessions with us, we would love to hear from you too. We have such an abundance of talent in our network and we are keen to facilitate these events.
In addition to our Virtual round table networking at 0800 on the first Tuesday of each month, we have added in an event at 1000 on the second Wednesday of each month for 121 sessions so businesses can build stronger relationships with more interaction.
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Deepen Dubai Connections at Landmark Bi-lateral Chamber Exchange
- COVID-19 Booster Programme
- First Minister’s COVID-19 Omicron Variant Briefing 10:30am 29/11/2021
- 'Back for the Future' Business Star Awards
- Scottish business taking green energy message to the world
- SCC respond to Scottish Government COVID-19 update
- PEST CONTROL FIRM TEES-UP NEW ROLE
- Scotland is Open
- Stagecoach announces free travel for veterans and military personnel across the UK on Remembrance Day and Remembrance Sunday
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels celebrates staff with a smile
- Perth based Carbon Financial is celebrating a landmark industry accolade
- Scottish Careers Week: 'Shape The Future' Webinar
- SCC Network - QEI Update
- Macnabs Will Aid Fundraising Event
- Pitlochry care home gets into the Autumn spirit with its own Tattie Bogle and a visit from Yarn Bombers
- KILMAC SPREADING ITS WINGS
- SCC Reaction to UK Budget 2021
- Plans for £33.8 million leisure-led development at Perthshire submitted to the Council
- Stephen Leckie honoured with HIT Industry Award 2021
- Thorntons Recruit Five New Solicitors
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club