New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
It is always important to invest in yourself and your business and to explore new ways to grow your business.
To this end, we are delighted to offer a raft of new training and learning opportunities either free or at a great preferential rate. These sessions are provided by our experienced and skilled network of members who are keen to support their fellow members.
Some newer highlights coming up include a session on Social Selling and Influence with Kevin Milne of Saleshire, a Manager’s Guide to Employment Law by Blackadders and a suite of fortnightly sessions with Rupert Hine of ActionCOACH on topics such as Recruitment, Time Management, Sales and Phone Skills and Team Leadership which can be booked individually or in a group at an even lower rate. We also have a comprehensive list of Microsoft training (for all levels) with Wendy Watson of Build Your Skill and an Insights workshop and personal profile with James England of Bluesky Experiences.
These courses can often be modelled round your exact needs, so if you are unsure or would like to discuss this, please let us know. If you are a member and are interested in running any sessions with us, we would love to hear from you too. We have such an abundance of talent in our network and we are keen to facilitate these events.
In addition to our Virtual round table networking at 0800 on the first Tuesday of each month, we have added in an event at 1000 on the second Wednesday of each month for 121 sessions so businesses can build stronger relationships with more interaction.
- Graham + Sibbald Open Dunfermline Office
- Why Should Companies Make the Move to Electric Cars?
- Something for Everyone at Blair Horse Trials 2022
- Blackadders LLP Employment Law Team Shortlisted for the Scottish Legal Awards
- Scotland’s Onshore GDP Decreased by 0.5% in April
- Energy Bill and Tax Rebate Scams on the Rise
- Steel import tariffs extended for two years
- MSPs Back Making Emergency Covid Powers Permanent
- Inflation pushes UK government interest costs to May record
- Second 24-hour rail walkout after talks collapse
- British Airways Heathrow staff back summer strikes over pay
- People cut back on food shopping as price rises bite
- New £2m fund to cut environmental impact of textiles
- New £200 million to back innovative agriculture projects
- Landlord warning over making Covid eviction laws permanent
- G7 Leaders detail $600bn plan to rival China's Belt and Road initiative
- Independent report into funding for tax and welfare devolution
- Scottish councils given powers to run own bus services
- Royal Mail workers to vote on strike over pay
- Scottish film industry projected to grow to £1 billion by 2030
- Scottish Government announces £10m investment in net-zero energy
- 19 October 2023 proposed as date for second Scottish Independence Referendum
- Great Perthshire Festival 2022
- Courier Awards