New Managing Partner at Thorntons
Partner and Intellectual Property specialist at Thorntons, Lesley Larg, is now in post as the firm’s first female Managing Partner.
Lesley takes the baton from Craig Nicol, who served ten years as Managing Partner, six of those years as Joint Managing Partner with Scott Milne.
Lesley said: “I have been a member of Thorntons’ Board for several years and have always played an active role supporting the firm’s growth and developing our progressive internal culture.
“Being Managing Partner at Thorntons is a real honour and I’m proud to set an example for my daughters and inspire fellow women in the industry. I am also passionate about creating opportunities and removing barriers for all. It’s an exciting new chapter in my career and also for the firm as we begin to implement a new strategic plan, suited to the post-COVID environment, with a continued client-centred approach and ambitious growth.”
Colin Graham, Thorntons’ Chair, added: “We are delighted to welcome Lesley into her new role as Managing Partner. We believe she has the skill, drive and expertise to lead the firm and our colleagues through this next period and she can rely on full support from me and everyone in the business.”
- Senior promotions at Thorntons Solicitors
- SCOTTISH SMEs REMAIN COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY DESPITE COVID-19
- PKC Place Management Team: FAO Independent Retailers, Restaurants and Public Facing Businesses in Perth and Kinross. 6 Jan 2021.
- TravelKnowHow Scotland: Free Virtual Workplace Travel Planning Workshops
- SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCE A FURTHER £13 MILLION FOR EVENTS INDUSTRY
- The Magic of Christmas from Pitlochry Festival Theatre
- Circular Tayside: How to make your own reusable face covering – live workshop from Zero Waste Scotland
- Circular Tayside: Rural jobs Scotland: Report predicts thousands of roles could be created in green economy boost
- Circular Tayside: Survey highlights Perth and Kinross residents’ concerns over single-use plastics
- Perth College UHI: New Flexible Workforce Development Fund (FWDF) allows SMEs to access up to £5,000 worth of training
- Perth and Kinross Countryside Trust - A Valuable Local Asset for All
- Circular Tayside : November 2020 Newsletter
- Circular Tayside: Check out this inspiring new circular partnership between Remake Scotland and Halley Stevenson’s!
- Inspiring new circular partnership between Remake Scotland and Halley Stevenson’s
- Salutation Hotel Festive Lunch & Dinner Specials
- PRI Cheque Presentation in Memory of Businessman Jim Graham
- Meet Artist Gerard Burns Invitation from Carbon
- Rowan Consultancy: Manager as Coach Course
- Thorntons: Data Protection Webinar. A Roundup of 2020 ICO Enforcement Action Webinar
- Y-Xplore at YMCA Tayside, with support from the Aviva Community Fund
- AbilityNet - Who we are and What we do
- Heartland FM Shortlisted in National Radio Awards
- Circular Tayside: Exciting new funding to help Sottish businesses save energy!
- Circular Tayside: Zero Waste Scotland (ZWS) is launching a new campaign for face coverings.