New Managing Partner at Thorntons
Partner and Intellectual Property specialist at Thorntons, Lesley Larg, is now in post as the firm’s first female Managing Partner.
Lesley takes the baton from Craig Nicol, who served ten years as Managing Partner, six of those years as Joint Managing Partner with Scott Milne.
Lesley said: “I have been a member of Thorntons’ Board for several years and have always played an active role supporting the firm’s growth and developing our progressive internal culture.
“Being Managing Partner at Thorntons is a real honour and I’m proud to set an example for my daughters and inspire fellow women in the industry. I am also passionate about creating opportunities and removing barriers for all. It’s an exciting new chapter in my career and also for the firm as we begin to implement a new strategic plan, suited to the post-COVID environment, with a continued client-centred approach and ambitious growth.”
Colin Graham, Thorntons’ Chair, added: “We are delighted to welcome Lesley into her new role as Managing Partner. We believe she has the skill, drive and expertise to lead the firm and our colleagues through this next period and she can rely on full support from me and everyone in the business.”
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?
- UK Government Extends Temporary Insolvency Measures
- Food and Drink Business Training Programme
- Apprentice Employer Grant - Deadline Extended
- Perth & Kinross Council using Trackplot to safeguard lone workers
- Perth College/UHI Food Nutrition & Textiles Students Explore 'Industry Insights'
- Volpa Cements Position as one of Scotland's Leading Comms Agencies
- Better Places Green Recovery Fund Update
- Perth and Kinross Council walk around the world – and then some