New Managing Partner at Thorntons
Partner and Intellectual Property specialist at Thorntons, Lesley Larg, is now in post as the firm’s first female Managing Partner.
Lesley takes the baton from Craig Nicol, who served ten years as Managing Partner, six of those years as Joint Managing Partner with Scott Milne.
Lesley said: “I have been a member of Thorntons’ Board for several years and have always played an active role supporting the firm’s growth and developing our progressive internal culture.
“Being Managing Partner at Thorntons is a real honour and I’m proud to set an example for my daughters and inspire fellow women in the industry. I am also passionate about creating opportunities and removing barriers for all. It’s an exciting new chapter in my career and also for the firm as we begin to implement a new strategic plan, suited to the post-COVID environment, with a continued client-centred approach and ambitious growth.”
Colin Graham, Thorntons’ Chair, added: “We are delighted to welcome Lesley into her new role as Managing Partner. We believe she has the skill, drive and expertise to lead the firm and our colleagues through this next period and she can rely on full support from me and everyone in the business.”
- Perth City Centre Website – how to register your reopening details
- Royal Bank of Scotland Re-Launches Enterprise Programme
- Rally for Growth - Party Leader Events
- Scottish Government Daily Update 13th April 2021
- Charity works – if ever you needed proof - Barnardo’s Works
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling