New Managing Partner at Thorntons
Partner and Intellectual Property specialist at Thorntons, Lesley Larg, is now in post as the firm’s first female Managing Partner.
Lesley takes the baton from Craig Nicol, who served ten years as Managing Partner, six of those years as Joint Managing Partner with Scott Milne.
Lesley said: “I have been a member of Thorntons’ Board for several years and have always played an active role supporting the firm’s growth and developing our progressive internal culture.
“Being Managing Partner at Thorntons is a real honour and I’m proud to set an example for my daughters and inspire fellow women in the industry. I am also passionate about creating opportunities and removing barriers for all. It’s an exciting new chapter in my career and also for the firm as we begin to implement a new strategic plan, suited to the post-COVID environment, with a continued client-centred approach and ambitious growth.”
Colin Graham, Thorntons’ Chair, added: “We are delighted to welcome Lesley into her new role as Managing Partner. We believe she has the skill, drive and expertise to lead the firm and our colleagues through this next period and she can rely on full support from me and everyone in the business.”
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council